Skyrim becomes Legendary this June

Elsarian

Bethesda Softworks @Bethblog 45m

Skyrim's Legendary Edition - featuring all the game's content - releases in June http://oak.ctx.ly/r/4d2n

Well, it seems to have actually been legit, however the "box art" we saw in the leak was far from the mark. The actual art looks pretty cool, in my opinion :thumbsup:

The retail price for Skyrim: Legendary Edition will be $59.99 USD. What do you guys think about this? Will you be purchasing Skyrim all over again?

-Elsarian

NO NO NO Be praised you guys from the U.S:A dont know if i am the only one from Denmark,But over here it will at least be 100 bucks.

Stupid country Tax Tax my freaking ass. :down:

Current exchange rate-- 1 us dollar= 5.7 Danish Kroner.

So, a 60 dollar game in the US should equal about 345.00 in Kroner. If you get it in Denmark for 100.00 Kroner, then you are getting the bargain.

I loved Denmark when I was there. :happy:

Will you be purchasing Skyrim all over again?

It will be at least 450- 600 Danish kr, A skyrim special collectors edition at gamestop in deanmark costs 650 DKR NO IM REALLY NOT KIDDING, Ive also been to the States once visiting my big brother in Half moon bay,

spend 40.000 dkr in just 1 month He HE :smile:

Current exchange rate-- 1 us dollar= 5.7 Danish Kroner.

So, a 60 dollar game in the US should equal about 345.00 in Kroner. If you get it in Denmark for 100.00 Kroner, then you are getting the bargain.

I loved Denmark when I was there. :happy:

Sorry i meant 100 dollars.

Why would I buy something over again that I already have? Its a nice convenient package for those who don't have any or all DLC's, but for those who have it all, this new packaging offers absolutely nothing new. So i'll pass.

I'll probably pick it up in a bargain bin in another two or three years. :biggrin:

I guess "Game of the Year" doesn't have as much zazz as "Legendary." At least they didn't call it the "Epic" or "Uber" edition. That would have been more funny than impressive.

I will, but as allways I buy my games on UK amazon because even with ports paying fee the ames get cheaper than buying them in my country. So I will get it for 30 euros more or less or even less than that while in my country the cheapest price is 40 euros, 50 euros for a newly released game for pc and almost 80 euros for console games -.- minimal wage in my country is less than 500 euros so games are for rich people XD