ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Category and search results page update

Dark0ne

I like the new options and I really like the fact that you allowed people to choose which version they want.

Sadly - and this could be just me - the whole site seems to be broken now. I can't click half the buttons, nothing loads, opening a link to files for a mod does nothing and opening it in a new tab just send me to the same page. Search queries don't load unless I spam F5 and I can't comment on anything.

It's possible this isn't related to the update but I've never had problems before, just now, I have tons. :'(

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible that the new updates are blocking me from viewing File news and Tracked files tabs on homepage or is it something on my end? It isn't working in Chrome nor Firefox.

Took some getting used to, but...Love it! Love the look, the functions, love it all. Great job!

For those who don't like it (weirdos), click the "View:Flat" button and BAM, the old look is back.

Edited by timulika

yes great job. big thanks for your hard work.

I really like that featured file idea. Personally, I prefer the flat view to the block view, so I'll be sticking with that. It would be cool if you could collapse/expand individual sections of the "Tags" section. It would also be nice if the site could remember what sections you keep expanded or not.

Bug report with the new search:

Attempting to search descriptions with "cm partners" on the Oblivion Nexus only returns the first page of results. Attempts to go to any other pages of the search results in the "Content loading..." spinner showing up for a bit, then no results being shown.