Bugfix for "LvlPredatorScript" errors. No more log spam.

steve40

The final version of the script fix is uploaded. I'm very happy with the results. The final fix was surprisingly simple and doesn't cripple the script's functionality at all (unlike the earlier version). It's possible you might still get the rare error, but they should be VERY rare now :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks @steve40! You probably understand how big of a fix this is, this, for me, is the Skyrim fix. THE Skyrim fix, do you take suggestions at all? I have a bug but im not sure if its a papyrus error or a quests/gameplay issue

Thanks again man, youre the best

hi i don't have the CK installed now. i uninstalled it. so i don't have these scripts. but i still see them sometimes in the log, around ctd time. i am using skytest and sometimes Monstermod. but since i don't have the CK or the scripts in my folder, should i still put these in anyway? would i benefit?

and do i use both? pex into scripts, psc into source. or do i just need the psc in there? thnx

edit: oh and could u fix the HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc too? i see that all the time if i use a quickstart mod

mindw0rk2

Are you using the updated esp for Real wildlife? Realistic wildlife is like over a year old so might be causing you're freezing? You could always try keeping real wildlife and use the light version of SkyTest so that the new ai will apply (theoretically lol) to real wildlife. Freezing like that is my issue too, though in my case it was monster wars the updated version, which have since removed. Freezing like that as i understand it is generally caused by mod conflicts or just pushing you're pc too hard.