⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Bugfix for "LvlPredatorScript" errors. No more log spam.

steve40

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask: may I use this fix in a ongoing character? I'd really like to use them to get rid of the enormous amount of errors related to that vanilla script, but of course, I don't wanna lose more than 100 hours of playing (hell, it wouldn't even be the first time).

So, may I install them and they will take effect on my current playthrough?

Maybe I'm having a placebo effect, since my CTD's weren't extreme or anything, and I've played a few days only, but since I installed these scripts, I haven't had a single CTD (and only one bear encounter xD).

It seems, they work wonders! Thank you!

@IsharaMeradin: I'm testing a new "non hack" version of the script that preserves the original script's functionality.

I've simply added some checks to avoid unnecessarily trying to disable a predator that is already disabled; or enable a predator that is already enabled.

Interestingly, I haven't seen a single error in the logs after 5 hours of gameplay using the new script It has reduced the predator script errors by >99% :smile:

Will post the new script in a few days after a bit more testing.

Edited by steve40

THANK YOU! Im so glad someone finally got around to fixing this, it was by far, the most detremental bug in the system! Thank you so much!