Interview with Edge magazine

Dark0ne

In response to post #8005321. #8005891 is also a reply to the same post.

@Aelthas, had you not made your closing comment, I would not have suspected you were not a "native" {wherever that may be} English speaker. Your grammar and composition are superior to most I have observed in these forums.
Btw, I held the same feelings as your friend at one time, but have gradually increased my use of the Nexus and other sites due to the excellence of most of their Mods and related commentary. And, the Dark0ne is among the best.

Running this site must be very challenging but i think i speak for everyone when i say the nexus is much appreciated. there's tons of mods and anyone can create and upload whatever sort of mod they want, no matter how small or how little monetary value it might have. and the mod manager is easy to use and helps keep track of your downloads. steam is nowhere near as good. it keeps my game up to date, and i can re-download the game again good as new if i loose the cd or mess something up. thats about it. their mod selection is limited, its not as easy to use and to navigate, and the constant bombardment of ads is annoying. if the mod im looking for happens to be both on the nexus and on the steaming workshop, i'll always choose the nexus. thanks for running this great site Edited by blindxguardian

From my point of view, I believe we are so fortunate to have a place like this to find &/or share mods. I first came the Nexus to make Oblivion my own and found so much more than I had imagined. On the flip side of the coin, the Steam experience was shockingly bad for me. I spent one of the longest afternoons of my life navigating the site and searching for mods. The search for mods was totally useless, awful. I was more frustrated that one day than I ever was for the hundreds of hours I have used this site. I vowed never to return to that wretched place (unless forced to, ugh). I thank you for creating, maintaining and nurturing these sites. I am sure it is a thankless task at times but please know your tireless dedication is appreciated by many, many folks! This place supports FREE, and amazingly creative works from all over the world and that is success to me. Cheers and thanks so much!!

You and the mod authors are the best! I can't tell you how many mods I have, (embarrassed) but I HAVE to check this site every day to find new ones. It makes my Skyrim experience so much better. I really think you guys have done an awesome job, and I give my small "donation" as often as possible in the form of being a Premium Member. I hope more people will do the same.

Great job, and I probably would not have over 1700 hours of game time without NMM and the NEXUS.

Glad to say i love the nexus sites,and you may not guess it by when this account was made but I've been downloading mods from the nexus sites for a long time.I'm not great with giving praise,but the Nexus is a Beacon to modders of what you can achieve with caring admins and considerate members.

In my opinion the Nexus sites are the best sites on the internet for modders to get appreciated,and for that i can't thank you enough.

In response to post #8001674. #8004969 is also a reply to the same post.

Its easy enough to toss them a few $'s, in a blog dark posted a while back he basically said if everyone who used the site gave just a dollar they would be set for cash for a very long time.

The Nexus is, in my humble opinion, the best site around for modding and improvement. The people here are kind, and understand that progress can't be done without a lot of bug-testing.... and time... many just don't have the patience to wait or contribute to the work being done, they are certainly missing out!

Long live the Nexus

The Nexus is 100% the best non-corporate gaming company made website around today. And if you're looking for mods... pfft. You might as well not worry about mods if the game isn't hosted through the Nexus website.

Wish I could be a supporter but I can barely afford the games I play.

Edited by Bloodlust666