An idea for Fallout 4 - Lone Wanderer vs Courier

JackTrenton

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A point to consider is that if you arrange a treaty between the NCR and the Brotherhood means they work together and are no longer enemies.

So if a player made this choice, I can't see the Mojave chapter of the Brotherhood backing a complete stranger against their most powerful/influential ally, the Courier.

and the fact that cannon states that the courier did in fact help the bro hood and that they sided with him

What canon?

Every players Courier have their own preferences.

All in all, I think I personally like Mr House or Yesman best... XD

Note that I used the word if, not did when describing the Courier helping the Mojave Brotherhood.

In RPG games, canon can be a tricky thing, since we make canon what it is.

However, the game developer (assuming there is no savegame importing like Mass Effect) will make decisions that event X and event Y is their canon, irrespective of what the players may or may not have done.

Note that I used the word if, not did when describing the Courier helping the Mojave Brotherhood.

In RPG games, canon can be a tricky thing, since we make canon what it is.

However, the game developer (assuming there is no savegame importing like Mass Effect) will make decisions that event X and event Y is their canon, irrespective of what the players may or may not have done.

But the Brotherhood isn't even one of the endings... :\

NCR and Yesman can have the Brotherhood being part of the ending but their not an ending themselves... :\

• 1 month later...

Well, any problems aside, I'd love to see the Courier and the Wanderer meet up under some circumstances.

OH! I got it!

The Lone Wanderer flies Mothership Zeta to Nevada after hearing some of Mister New Vegas's reports of the Courier, and he basically abducts him. They team up and set sail for some wild & wooly area that will need both of them to tame.

The Lone Wanderer flies Mothership Zeta to Nevada after hearing some of Mister New Vegas's reports of the Courier, and he basically abducts him. They team up and set sail for some wild & wooly area that will need both of them to tame.

You leave Mothership Zeta pretty beat up as the Lone wanderer.

And I don't think neither the last few remaining aliens are willing to help you nor the rag tag bunch of people left there are able to fix any of the alien equipment... XD