Invisible textures but only from certain angles

XxPh3oni1xW0lfxX

This video demonstrates the worst example of it. However, I've experienced it in numerous other places where there are invisible textures and was able to briefly see them if I looked at them from a specific angle. I've no clue as to what it could be and I've already spent a few hours going through other potential fixes. Nothing seems to work and I don't want to restart my save.

Side notes: I don't understand how to use Mod Organizer no matter how much I try. All of my mods have been installed via NMM. I can provide my load order if requested.

Edited by XxPh3oni1xW0lfxX

Are you using scrap everything? Though I think that is more apparent in interior cells.

Yes, I'm using scrap everything.

Edit: I uninstalled scrap everything and all's good again. Do you know any good replacements for scrap everything or a way to make it not cause this issue?

Edited by XxPh3oni1xW0lfxX

Are you using scrap everything? Though I think that is more apparent in interior cells.

Edit: I uninstalled scrap everything and all's good again. Do you know any good replacements for scrap everything or a way to make it not cause this issue?

All the scrapping mods suffer from the same issue. Use a scrapping mod and scrap the wrong thing and the world goes wonky. And there is no telling what will do it, it all depends on which item breaks the precombines. And it could be anything, large or small.

All the scrapping mods suffer from the same issue. Use a scrapping mod and scrap the wrong thing and the world goes wonky. And there is no telling what will do it, it all depends on which item breaks the precombines. And it could be anything, large or small.

Damn, so it doesn't matter what scrapping mod I have? I wonder if there's a way to find the issue using FO4Edit. Though I'm unsure why it would affect the interiors of places like the sub in the nucleus and kendall hospital, considering that they're not buildable areas. However, I'm only competent at modding so I don't know.

The latest version of Scrap Everything seems to work reasonably well for me. There is an option in the installer that tells you it breaks precombines EVERYWHERE, don't select that one. :D

yeah this magical scrap everything that manages to not break precombines, the system you have to break to scrap s#*! that otherwise you cant scrap... see how that sounds?

The latest version of Scrap Everything seems to work reasonably well for me. There is an option in the installer that tells you it breaks precombines EVERYWHERE, don't select that one. :D

yeah this magical scrap everything that manages to not break precombines, the system you have to break to scrap s*** that otherwise you cant scrap... see how that sounds?

It only addresses previs/precombines in actual settlement build areas.