anoying no voting or endorsing lol

raster10

I register fine...

I download also fine...

But i need more Time to test the Mods to give a Steatment as from the Site has given.

Thats really anoying and i wont never endorse or something.

You have not downloaded this Mod... blah blah... :(

Yes i have but thats okay i download and forget this Sh... System to Endorse and say Thank you to the Mod Makers.

Its your Site so i dont care about but i have to speak it out.

Sorry Mod Makers there are some real good Downloads but the Site block my Voting , Muhahahaha!

Have nice Day!

To the OP the time limit that the site has is the amount of time you need to wait at minimum before endorsing. If you download another version or optional file from the same mod that time limit gets reset. So if you are being told that you cannot endorse or vote for the mod yet, you simply need to wait a little longer.

In essence, download the mod, test it out, play with it a little, then go back to the mod and endorse or post a comment as you see fit.

You can download a mod and play with it then come back 3 months later and endorse it so long as you do it before downloading that mod update.

Along with what Ishara said, you can also easily find the mods you've downloaded recently in Files -> Download History. You can endorse mods from there as well.

It is an hour wait in which we hope the mod will actually get used and people won't just endorse a mod because they thought the page was pretty.

Yes its hard to remember, yes you have more important things to do with your day. But really....its for a reason and if its that much trouble to come back and click a simple button in thanks to someone that may have spent hours, days, weeks, etc to give you something worthwhile....

Well then I guess that is your choice.

Endorsing a mod because they thought the page was pretty....made me laugh :biggrin: One good thing about using the NMM is that it lets you know whether you have endorsed a mod or not