Xbox Reveal

JimboUK

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, but that's never real gameplay... Look at how the camera is moving around. Just like a pre-rendered movie sequence with all that dramatic panning and zooming stuff. Cheeky buggers just put a pretend HUD on the top of it and are passing it off as "gameplay" :P

Or, on the small chance it IS indeed real gameplay, think how ridiculously linear the game must be for it to look like that... Or maybe it's one of those quicktime-event games like Heavy Rain or BF3. Yeah, don't fancy that personally...

The sheer amount of lies, nonsense and marketing spins in the gaming industry, combined with the droves of mindless idiots who believe everything they say, makes me feel quite ill lol

Some of my mates have gone and pre-ordered the Xbox One already. Pre-ordered it. Despite how scary everything about it sounds...

Some of my mates have gone and pre-ordered the Xbox One already. Pre-ordered it. Despite how scary everything about it sounds...

The horror!

I've already convinced my uncle to go with PS4 this time around. Xbox One doesn't look appealing in the slightest.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/24/xbox-one-kinect-2s-visual-drm-functions-found-in-patent-file-report/ :huh:

Oh hell no, the fact that they've even considered this should be enough to put people off.

That's actually hillarious (the bad sort). This was merely rumoured before, but now it is essentially confirmed that they at least have the ability to do this. I'm pretty much speachless because I always thought this, being as mental as it is, was just your typical internet rumour...

Even if it doesn't do that straight away there's nothing to stop them adding it to a mandatory update a year or two from now, when they think they've sold enough.