Witcher 3 delayed until 2015

Thor.

If they are delaying, that usually means they have some serious bugs that need to be stomped on before a release. And it will give some time for some other parts of their team to improve their parts of the game - Hopefully the delay means we get not only a more stable release, but more content as well - and hopefully an SDK on release :dance:

Usually when people delay, it's because that there are issues so serious that warrents the game being moved up the release date. I don't think that it is appropriate for people to go on and be happy for the delay when it could be very serious issues with the current builds. I hope that they can use the time effectively to create a game that utilises the PC more effectively than it's predecessor and hits their deadline. Otherwise, don't take the delay as a good sign.

I don't think it is a good sign...but I would far rather they admit it needs work and push the release back that to release a half-cooked game. Having the tool kit is a luxury I am well aware but having that part of the final game is something that can be an asset to the developer and to the fans of the game.

Regardless...not a good thing but compared to a release of a game with many issues...well everything is relative, yeah?

I don't think it is a good sign...but I would far rather they admit it needs work and push the release back that to release a half-cooked game. Having the tool kit is a luxury I am well aware but having that part of the final game is something that can be an asset to the developer and to the fans of the game.

Regardless...not a good thing but compared to a release of a game with many issues...well everything is relative, yeah?

I can deal with one delay to improve the game but multiple delays means that there are massive issues with the development side of things as seen with Thief, X-com shooter, DNF. It doesn't help that some of the dev team have left to form indie studios. You know what, I knew that there was something fishy because there are no good trailers actually showing the gameplay. We have trailers that show the graphics and animations, that's great and all but gameplay is going to seal it for me. It doesn't really matter to me anyway as I was planning to get DA: I, while my brother was planning to get TW 3. Back to waiting for a potential system down grade for Watch Dogs to run on older systems because I find it silly that you need 6 GB of ram to run it on minimum.