Project Development for Veritas

mlee3141

Will make a video showing this off and 2-3 other mods, after I playtest them all. :laugh:

Heck Yeah!!! Hopefully you will be able to have a lot more fun with combat. I am also adding some new npc's that will be able to convert to followers. And I want to start changing some effects in the game to add more visual aesthetics. Please make sure to play responsibly lololololol

I will play responsibly haha

I am going to test out 3 of the races, which do you recommend?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was unaware of a unused orc vampire voice.. that's awesome. I only made the Orc vamp because I didn't see any in the actor list. But I would like to request Vampires for all races please.

Will make a video showing this off and 2-3 other mods, after I playtest them all. :laugh:

Heck Yeah!!! Hopefully you will be able to have a lot more fun with combat. I am also adding some new npc's that will be able to convert to followers. And I want to start changing some effects in the game to add more visual aesthetics. Please make sure to play responsibly lololololol

I will play responsibly haha

I am going to test out 3 of the races, which do you recommend?

I recommend Argonian, Khajiit, and Orc.

UPDATE: Site Launched

You can visit our teams website at: http://globusinfinium.weebly.com/

We will house all of our current and future projects on this site. Look at it as the one stop project stop, for Team Infinium. Right now our current project is Veritas, which is a Skyrim Overhaul Project, that we aim to bring immersion and lore friendly content to Skyrim. The site will also contain a Developer Blog and we will have our own forums, that will coincide with our other thread on Nexus and Dark Creations.

One other thing we would like to bring to your attention is that Alpha Build 1.25 has been uploaded and is ready for testing. You can get your download by going to Dark Creations: Veritas Playtest Download after you have downloaded the playtest, leave somew feedback here on the thread or head over to the testing thread on dark creations and leave us some info, as this helps us continue the project.