Project Development for Veritas

mlee3141

As I was reading I was going to drop that ability... but then you go and make everything more awesome!! This should be in the game to start.. like abilty rewards for doing faction quests. Favor of the gods and most importantly Player Development...like choice reward or penalties. Really give the player reasons other than just gear or weapons

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well have it like this then so it benefits all races.

- Joining stormcloaks allows you to deal more damage to Imperial Soldiers

- Joining Imperial Army allows you to deal more damage to Stormcloaks

We should keep that basic for now until we come up with some more ideas that benefit everyone

maybe 10%, try to have a lot of smaller bonuses to prevent being to OP instead of a bunch of giant bonuses

Added to the to do list. I am going to try and go to sleep for the 3rd time. I just can't sleep for some reason.

Need help shortening these..

Argonians are the exotic and little-understood denizens of Black Marsh. Years of defending their borders have made the Argonians formidable warriors and experts on guerrilla warfare, who excel at both speed and stealth. The Argonians natural abilities make them equally at home in both the water and on land. Over many generations, the Argonian race have developed natural resistances to disease and a total immunity to most forms of poison.

The Dark Elves or Dunmer as they are known, are the grey skinned, red-eyed Elven peoples who reside in the far eastern part of Tamriel known as Morrowind. The Dunmer are proud, egotistical and arrogant beyond belief, who in character are grim, aloof, distrusting and disdainful of other races. On the battlefield, the Dunmer are noted for their skilled and balanced integration of sword, bow and magic, creating superior warriors, sorcerers and spellswords

The Nords are the children of the sky, a race of tall strong and fair-haired humans who hail from the harsh northern lands of Skyrim. The Nords are renowned for their resistance to the cold and even magical frost. The Nords are fierce, strong and enthusiastic warriors and many become renowned warriors, soldiers and mercenaries all over Tamriel. The Nords are fearless in war, industrious in trade and exploration.

Thoughts iDEAS?

Are they still to long Chris? How can I help?

Hey Bud!! How was your Bday? These are great but still too long in the creation screens I have been told by several people the descriptions are being cut off. Maybe 12 words shorter if possible buddy

**EDIT** Also the votes are almost complete. For anyone who hasn't voted yet, please do, that way we can close the poll and have a final decision. Thanks all!

Edited by SnippyChris