• 15 - 17
    • 18 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

Just think, those people who were 18 when this topic was created in 2006 are now 28. So the graph is skewed way off now. :tongue:

Yup, this topic is 10 years old - BTW, Nexus was started in 2002. We have members who were not born when it started. :cool:

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think, those people who were 18 when this topic was created in 2006 are now 28. So the graph is skewed way off now. :tongue:

On the other hand, those who were 61+ then are still over 61 now! :laugh: And probably still feeling inside like they're about 20.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am 55 years old today. I suppose that means I am surely, and firmly, middle aged. The photograph, of me that you can see up in the left hand corner, show me at the age of 25. Oh how little I have changed in the last 30 years (who am I kidding?). :confused: :pinch: :laugh: :ermm: :huh: :happy: :smile: :sweat: :teehee: :rolleyes: :yes: :no: :facepalm: :turned:

Edited by Maharg67

I am 55 years old today. I suppose that means I am surely, and firmly, middle aged. The photograph, of me that you can see up in the left hand corner, show me at the age of 25. Oh how little I have changed in the last 30 years (who am I kidding?). :confused: :pinch: :laugh: :ermm: :huh: :happy: :smile: :sweat: :teehee: :rolleyes: :yes: :no: :facepalm: :turned:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAHARG!! You are but a youngster in the eyes of many here! :laugh: And if you are aged yet still firm around the middle (isn't that what you said?!), then that's worth celebrating, too. :D