The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Warrior's Way. It was pretty awesome, though I was kinda hoping for a different ending. I want a second one now! :tongue:

EDIT: I saw the 3rd Hobbit today. It was epic, and it makes me sad that there will probably be no more movies in Middle Earth. It would be cool for some unofficial movies (not blessed by Tolkien himself) and screw what the lore-purists say.

Edited by billyro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a special moment remembering the last movie I watched before I watched all the episodes of, 2014's, Doctor Who.

I watched, "World War Z." I had a wonder moment when thinking about the movie. You know... Was it, "World War Z, World Z War, or Z World War?"

I was dumping on another movie that wasn't as nerve tingling when I thought.

It's really fascinating the way people seem to find the last movie they watched, "a dumping movie".

If it wasn't a good movie, Why mention it?

I was amazed, about the last movie poster post. I was amazed at how I seemed I was jumping on someones attention to clean up their act, just like the time I was stopped from leaving my room to go outside, and told I had to clean up the mess in my room.

I didn't think there was a mess in my room. :happy: Last I recalled, before being told there was a mess in my room, my room was just the way I liked it. :happy: