A big "Hello" to the Community

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #27409879. #27410019 is also a reply to the same post.

Andyno wrote: Mr. Judge,
Will there be some results? I mean results from that survey? Will it be somewhere posted or something? I'm asking these questions, because I'd really like to know what you're taking into consideration... and also because I hate surveys very much, but this one I've done with real joy. :yes:

Sorry, if it was somewhere mentioned and I'm just spamming here...
Dark0ne wrote: Yep, we're posting them up very soon!

Thanks.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also say welcome BlindJudge! Nexus is such a fantastic site. I can't thank Dark0ne enough for his great support for all use mod users and modders. Skyrim has immeasurably benefited from such a wonderful site. SMIM loves Nexus!

I look forward to even more awesome stuff with Fallout 4! What is best in life? To mod!

First welcome :)

Next!

I am sorry to post this here and possibly you may not read it but I do not know where else to have a grype.

I am sick and tired of the Kent server.

I have tried again and again to change it in my preferences but it makes no difference as to what I put the moment I use NMM to download a file it goes straight to the Kent server.

Now to the main problems.

If it is a large file then it freezes and the download stops. It doesn't matter how long I wait it stays frozen.

If I then try to pause it, then NMM freezes and I have to then use Device Manager to get rid of NMM.

What I then find is that NMM will no longer open unless I reboot my PC.

Yes I know I can do a manual download and install with NMM that way, however even there when I click Manual Download the Kent server jumps in to start the download asking if I want it on my desktop. I usually cancel it as right behind it a panel opens asking me which server I wish to download from and I usually pick the CDN one which is the one I have set in my preferences page.

Again sorry to post this here but I can see nowhere on the home page that would help me.

Welcome to the community. Glad to have you. I filled out the survey but just wanted to say maybe there could be a section like 'Recommended for you' based on other mods you have downloaded or something? Also if you could PLEASE please change the background to something darker for Skyrim Nexus. I've seen a lot of mod pages just use that background and it's really hard to read the description with white letters on a light background. Anyways just my 2 cents lol Thank you and once again welcome to the Nexus :)

In response to post #27409879. #27410019, #27432824 are all replies on the same post.

Andyno wrote: Mr. Judge,
Will there be some results? I mean results from that survey? Will it be somewhere posted or something? I'm asking these questions, because I'd really like to know what you're taking into consideration... and also because I hate surveys very much, but this one I've done with real joy. :yes:

Sorry, if it was somewhere mentioned and I'm just spamming here...
Dark0ne wrote: Yep, we're posting them up very soon!
Andyno wrote: Thanks.

Hopefully a post will go up tomorrow with the results of the survey, there will also be a link to a feedback form.

In response to post #27468779.

wulf9474 wrote: Welcome to the community. Glad to have you. I filled out the survey but just wanted to say maybe there could be a section like 'Recommended for you' based on other mods you have downloaded or something? Also if you could PLEASE please change the background to something darker for Skyrim Nexus. I've seen a lot of mod pages just use that background and it's really hard to read the description with white letters on a light background. Anyways just my 2 cents lol Thank you and once again welcome to the Nexus :)

Taken on board, the whole site is going to get looked at and usability is going to be the biggest priority.

Thanks for the welcome, it's most appreciated.