⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

A big "Hello" to the Community

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #27396874.

DaJay42 wrote: Well, as long as it won't look like someone mashed a tablet interface through a wringer...

Our whole ethos is to do this with the help of the community, that means you guys will ultimately decide what functionality, look and work flow we go for.

I'm quite far through the Survey results at the moment and will report back once its been completed.

In response to post #27368049. #27389609 is also a reply to the same post.

JorniMori wrote: Please don't make Nexus look like Windows 8 ;___;
Olocool17 wrote: So you mean Metro? Because then I would agree with you.

Windows 8 in terms of GUI was terrible, 8.1 tried to fix the lack of start button and now Windows 10 is downloading, let's see how bad this GUI is!

In response to post #27385409.

fredlaus wrote: Start selling games from nexusmods.com :-)
(This is a serious suggestion. We are almost 10 mill customers, aren't we?)

There are so many ideas flooding in, it's been such an overwhelming response to the survey. Will see what the overall feel is, though I have noted down the suggestion.

In response to post #27353724. #27375879, #27377459, #27377509, #27380159, #27383879 are all replies on the same post.

GeneralDevil0174 wrote: Hi Paul/Blindjudge,

I sent you a PM yesterday with a few of my ideas.

In case you didn't find the time, I'm posting the direct link to the pic here, for all users to see, and comment...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzCdXP_IgkNeVGtNUkRTY0pwOHM/view?usp=sharing

Have a nice day !

Nick/GeneralDevil0174
GNArch3r wrote: This right here deserves attention, it's an excellent start. I agree with all of it, and would like to add that if the site uses even as little as a third of the unused image space on the left and right, this allows for better sized buttons, and a bit more room for content. So basically, the last suggestion GeneralDevil mentioned, but instead applied to all areas below the header bar.
moldilox wrote: Smartness ^^^^^^^^^^
Andyno wrote: Thumbs up for this post!
DarkPrice21 wrote: These ideas need some attention BlindJudge. They're really a massive step forwards in terms of how the website would look :)
gnhtd wrote: I'm a bit cautious : can anyone confirm the link not to be infested with viruses ?

Hi,

I have been reading through the PM's and I print this off, I just haven't had the time to respond to each message as yet! I am working on that though.

I'll def drop you a PM when I get a chance to respond to them though, thank you for putting the time and effort in as it's truly appreciated. :D

In response to post #27341099. #27347909, #27377529 are all replies on the same post.

angkor wrote: Hi BlindJudge

A warm welcome to the community ...

Was very glad to hear
the Dark0ne has a friend
to help him here :)
Andyno wrote: Wait. Dark0ne is all alone in this? Sorry for the stupid question - an average user usually don't know what's behind the scenes.

BTW, welcome to the community, Mr. Judge. :) Let's hope your nickname has nothing to do with blindness... ;)
moldilox wrote: This site has paid staff Andyno. Not sure how many people, but it's not very many.

Hi Angkor,

I read this that Robin has 'a' friend. Which made me laugh more than it probably should!

He has plenty of friends, but I'm the only one here at NexusMods. It's run with Robin, myself and 4 developers. Which means workload is pretty high, especially now the site research is underway.There is also an amazing Moderation team, working incredibly hard on the forums which deserve a big high five.

:)