[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

@Shawkab - Thanks, actually did a little more work to it just a little while ago. I had an inspired moment after you posted that oh so tempting code for the mounted Dragon Head.

From Left

From Right

Center

Still thinking about tweaking it a bit more. When Mannequin's get figured out I'd like to throw 1 or 2 in there, as well as an additional Weapon Rack on the opposite side of the room as the existing one. Tried tossing a few mannequin's in yesterday with the code you provided in the thread here just as a sort of place-holder. I'll have to agree kinda damn creepy. It wasn't the animation that wierded me out when I placed them, it was actually kinda cool that they hand standing animations. When I would leave the cell to clear an object for deletion and they have moved around when I come back...thats the part that got me.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't use the program either so all my stuff has been trial and error(mostly error), or what I've seen posted here. I too would enjoy being able to place a larger variety of furnishings and doodads, specifically the smaller tables or ones that don't come with benches. I have a rough idea for the Markath house when I'm further along with Solitude.

Whats the issue you guys are having with TESsnip?

You don't have to have Fallout for it to work, I just installed it on my 2nd computer exactly like I explained in the bottom of my first post.

Just download FoMM, then TESsnip. Install both like normal, then all you have to do is right click your FoMM go to properties, then change the path from "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeMM\fomm.exe" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeMM\fomm.exe" -tessnip

Obviously the path might be different on your PC. Then you just start up FoMM, then load skyrim.esm from your skyrim data folder.

@Chainsgore - That is awesome, can't even tell it apart from the original house.. lmao.. and yah those fricken mannequins.. I find everything about them creepy, I was fixing something in my house, turned around and BAM he was behind me, scared the crap out of me.

Edited by Shawkab

@Chainsgore - That is awesome, can't even tell it apart from the original house.. lmao.. and yah those fricken mannequins.. I find everything about them creepy, I was fixing something in my house, turned around and BAM he was behind me, scared the crap out of me.

Only real issue I have so far is that damned bookshelf. You can't see it in the SS's but it's still there, in the way and I don't know how to permanently remove it. As it is tho I'm fine with not walking in that 2 foot area since it looks so damn nice reworked and opened up like that. The most annoying part actually was when I removed the Pillar in the center of the room. Luckily tho it didn't do nearly as much damage as removing one of the pillars from the basement does. I was able to patch it up with a rug I flipped upside down. Hung some lighting off it to.

Yeah I had to get rid of the Mannequin's, the line was crossed when I saw one of em moving towards my Right Eye of the Falmer everytime I left the house. Had to use the tcl code to get my map of dragon burial sites back when one knocked it through the floor.

I was able to get FOMM to work, and I found out something interesting.

STAT objects, such as the Noble Wall Shelf (C4BE5) are 'GHOSTED' once you spawn them in the world, but once you leave your house, then come back the STAT objects you spawn become 'SOLID' and you can put things in them, like in this screenshot.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6291/tesv2011112820505664.jpg

Nice Sirxazor..

I have some candles in my steam cloud screenshots, or just go to edit find and type candles.. Also working on making my own house completely from scratch, walls, roof, everything.

@Chainsgore.. If you get TESsnip, under STAT you will find walls, floors, roofs, pillars, windows.. anything you could think of.

Looks wise, I think we can do anything we can with the mod kit with these commands.

Edited by Shawkab

I was able to successfully add walls and a door to the 'secret' room by the main floor door. My next mission is to expand the room one block to the back so it matches the room beside it.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9383/tesv2011112823071293.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7291/tesv2011112823072866.jpg