[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Have a question, I just started playing around with this, and I have a bit of hit and miss luck =).

I have the house in Wildhelm, and I know its a bit silly, but I'm totally bummed out, that there isnt an apothecary satchel on my alchemy table (like there is in Whiterun).

I'm desperately trying to place one on the table - and managed to make that happen by placing a plate there .. and using the getpos and setpos commands.

However I cant interact with the bag - what obvious trick am I missing ? =)

It's best to initially place the object as close as possible to its intended position, I've found ... There seems to be some part that doesn't really move with setpos, that has to do with collision and activation. Best to just delete it and re-place it until you get it almost exactly right.

-____- I hope they release the toolset soon.. this is getting a bit sketchy lol..

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definetly had to pop in and say thanks to ya'll for the great info. Been having a blast reworking the Solitude Home. I was trying to get the Mannequin's working but still no go on that. Being able to add more lights and some rugs is getting it moving in the right direction.

Took a few Screenshots. I'll get some more up as I finnish working on the top floor and once I start on the main level.

My Steam Pictures

Now if only someone could figure out a way to safely remove some of the pillars in the basement, that would make my day.

Edited by Chainsgore

Is there a command to make a physics object into a static object? Like, I want to spawn a Dibella statue and make it so that i can't pick it up or knock it over

This is pretty much the only thing I think is missing from console commands.. the ability to activate/deactivate objects or set orders to an Object/NPC.

As for as I know we can't Set a door to zone to a certain location, or set a mannequin to stop, or activate a mannequin, or activate the boundries of a bookshelf storage area.. I think if someone who knows how to Hex edit some of these STAT objects to activate themselves instead of needing a command to activate them, that would be the only way we could do this.. That or there must be a command like "activate or setactive," then you could just click the object, type activate or deactivate etc..

siraxzor:

Dragon Head: b2456

Elk Male: dd9e0

Snowy Elk: cf264

Elk Antlers: 3fa65

Elk Female: dd9e1

Sabre Cat: d928f and d928d

Wolf: d9289 and d9288

Skeever: d9287

Mudcrab: d9285

Bear: d8282 and d9281 and d927f

Horker: d927d

Goat: d9276

Slaughter Fish: 3858f

Neat mod idea: Taxadermist!

Nice house Chainsgore! :)

I've been trying to spawn some buildings but nothing above C8999 works. IIRC C8999 is a Stormcloak guard.

I'm going to try to look up some form IDs of castles. I've never used placeatme for console commands so this is kind of new to me.

check my steam could screenshots, put a few houses with their ids on their.

In TESsnip if you just search houses you get tons.

check my steam could screenshots, put a few houses with their ids on their.

In TESsnip if you just search houses you get tons.

Yup I did that, it gave me an error. I probably copied the name wrong so I'm going to try again.

EDIT:

Yup works great. I don't know what I did wrong.

Edited by PaladinRider