Witcher mods incomming!

AlphaWoIF

Hi i just wanted to say im new to the gamebryo scene and have just decided to make the move in to trying some mods for it ive been spending the last week or so learning to use nilfskope and getting to grips with skyrim modding

so here is some pics of the very first mods ive been creating for all to enjoy.

im a fan of both thief and the witcher and am itching to create some content for both.

http://i40.tinypic.com/14l32aw.png

this is one of the clothes set ive been working on for the skywife while shes at home just a little night shirt thats rigged in a way to provide some nice movement from the rear as she walks ;)

http://i39.tinypic.com/wrfkvc.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good, you might think about making Geralts´armor abit less shiny. Hope you can release your mods as standalone items, and non-replacer once

the Kit is out. We need more realistic and non-anime light-armors in skyrim!

Looking forward to your next screens.

Looking good, you might think about making Geralts´armor abit less shiny. Hope you can release your mods as standalone items, and non-replacer once

dont worry there will be no anime stuff from me, only things in keeping with the games setting i like realism to much to add toons to it . its only so shiny becaue soe the specular map thats an easy fix once ive finished with the mesh.

& yes they will all be extra adds to the game not replaces once i have the tools to do it. expect witcher weapons ,witcher contracts ,mutegen trees (fingers crossed!) and witcher potions .

dont worry there will be no anime stuff from me, only things in keeping with the games setting i like realism to much to add toons to it . its only so shiny becaue soe the specular map thats an easy fix once ive finished with the mesh.

& yes they will all be extra adds to the game not replaces once i have the tools to do it. expect witcher weapons ,witcher contracts ,mutegen trees (fingers crossed!) and witcher potions .

Now THAT is the spirit, hell id love a combination of skyrims setting and sandbox-gameplay with the gear and atmosphere of the witcher!