⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

1.5.24 post your bug and help.

Deathowl94

i was so happy when i saw the new patch today i let it download and lo and behold NO MORE CTD'S (for me anyway) but then the first time i got into a sword fight first attack the killmove that gets the enemy from behind the one that grabs the left shoulder and then you ram your sword through their torso started i hit them they survived i hit it again same thing and so on and so forth this is with every enemy and whereever i hit them.

i think i hate you bethesda.........

so if you can help me or help anyone else who posts their problems here please do.

Edited by Deathowl94

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two problems:

1 - If I turn on the new textures the game crashes almost instantly.

2 - Weird shadow problems:

If you're outside in the sunlight, everything is very VERY bright (brighter than vanilla Skyrim)

If you move to the shade (near a door of something like that), the WHOLE world gets shaded.

It reminds me of a different game where when it rained, if you moved under a bridge it would stop raining (even out of the bridge)...

Thanks in advance.

since yesterdays updates of skyrim and nexis mod mgr. I cant get into the game. CTD. nmm crashes when I try and dissable certain mods and I get the 50 mod limit thing when I try and install a mod. What is going on. And no updates for script extender and script dragon so I removed them and still ctd;s.

I was all hyped for this update. Still can't use all 3 monitors without my menus being too big to read, but hey, I was loving the new kill moves for the bow. No real problems since the update (that I've noticed). Oh...wait..., there is that really NASTY new little habit it has taken to. You know, the one that completely shuts the game off during a random loading screen. GRRRR! I would've been much happier with a more stable update and downloading a new bow kill move mod. Thanks for the great update B!