Derok

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dandidragon: Hey, I haven't done any modding for quite a while now, but from my understanding a ESP is the file that takes the folders for a mod and activates them in game. So for the instance of a mod that adds new armor to the game, you will need an ESP created using the creation kit to add said armor to the world or crafting menu. So for this, you will need to use the ESP so that you can have the Unique beast races, because they use a separate folder in Skyrim's files from the original Argonian and Khajiit races.

I hope that helps out, I'm not positive if that's an accurate way to describe it, but I thought I'd try and help out anyway :)

When Derok sent me that file before the update for everyone, I remember him leaving out the ESP on accident. I'm assuming that's why everyone got two links in this version. Speaking of ESPs, though, I should really clean mine before I begin testing my armors to release to everyone. I haven't been to active on modding, with college and my Monster Hunter group being active again.

• 2 weeks later...