jaosals42

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay since all of mine were after 2000 I'd have to say. Army men heat 2, Doom, Unreal, and Wolfenstein 3d http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/cool.gif

Tomb raider 1

red Alert 2

Best of my retro games. Currently replaying RA2. Great fun.

In my opinion the best time for gaming started in 2007. We've just had so many nice games since then. Loads of AAA titles. Bioshock. Assassins Creed. Portal. Resistence. Gears of war(okay, it's a little bit older), Force Unleashed. Overlord. Crysis. Command and conquer 3. Red alert 3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Sacred 2. Dead Space. Those are just a few of the best games of the past few years.

I love Yuri's Revenge, Diablo II/LoD, Portal and Portal 2, and Half-Life 2 along with its many mods, all hail Garry for letting it off the chain! Latest news: I just uninstalled and am reinstalling Skyrim, I'm just I just had a mod meltdown. But that's old news, too. Anyone else ever have "fun" with "rules dot ini" in RA 2 and Yuri's? It got to be so weird there's even a story of this sort of thing over in fanfiction.net by that name.

Okay since all of mine were after 2000 I'd have to say. Army men heat 2, Doom, Unreal, and Wolfenstein 3d http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/cool.gif

Tomb raider 1

red Alert 2

Best of my retro games. Currently replaying RA2. Great fun.

In my opinion the best time for gaming started in 2007. We've just had so many nice games since then. Loads of AAA titles. Bioshock. Assassins Creed. Portal. Resistence. Gears of war(okay, it's a little bit older), Force Unleashed. Overlord. Crysis. Command and conquer 3. Red alert 3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Sacred 2. Dead Space. Those are just a few of the best games of the past few years.

I love Yuri's Revenge, Diablo II/LoD, Portal and Portal 2, and Half-Life 2 along with its many mods, all hail Garry for letting it off the chain! Latest news: I just uninstalled and am reinstalling Skyrim, I'm just I just had a mod meltdown. But that's old news, too. Anyone else ever have "fun" with "rules dot ini" in RA 2 and Yuri's? It got to be so weird there's even a story of this sort of thing over in fanfiction.net by that name.

I remember making a TC for RA2 back in the day editing rules.ini and art.ini. Even downloaded models and used those to create new units.

U had to specifiy the type of unit in the list of units at the beginning of rules.ini, then create the entry [newunit] underwhich u'd specify all the attributes.

Spent a whole summer doing that. Good times :)

• 3 months later...