Where are we at with the redesign?

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys have some list of most popular suggestions that is available for public?

I would like to send more feedback (is it even possible after initial survey?), but don't want to spam you with similar ideas.

I know one thing that needs improvement. When you click the search fields for categories, they are very slow to react and you have spamclick them until the cursors becomes active. This is the only site I've experienced this with. So if you're gonna do something, that's somewhere to begin.

You also need to remove the rule that mods belong to the site. If an artist puts his art in a gallery, his paintings doesn't change ownership to the one who owns the gallery.

Edited by Taedus

In response to post #29807115.

Arethiel wrote: If it ain't broke, better mess with it.

That sort of thinking is what ensured we moved past the Bronze age/Silver age/Iron age/Dark age/Insert other age of man here.

The point isn't to fix, the point is to innovate and improve with modern times, technology and needs. Edited by Dark0ne

In response to post #29806425.

Taedus wrote: I know one thing that needs improvement. When you click the search fields for categories, they are very slow to react and you have spamclick them until the cursors becomes active. This is the only site I've experienced this with. So if you're gonna do something, that's somewhere to begin.

You also need to remove the rule that mods belong to the site. If an artist puts his art in a gallery, his paintings doesn't change ownership to the one who owns the gallery.

Don't know where you got that from, or who told you that wrong, but there is no such rule, and never has been:
Nexus Mods does not claim ownership of the content you provide to the Nexus or post, upload, input or submit on any Nexus site or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community.

All there is is the usual boilerplate legal requirement for the website to be performing as a community forum and file host:
However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") content on the Nexus you are granting the Nexus a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free license to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content and to publish your username in connection with your content at our digression until such time as you manually remove the content yourself using the pre-provided tools or until such time that you send a request to the owners of the site for the content be removed. Removal of content is a manual process, however, so please realise that we may not be able to remove or edit content immediately. You remain solely responsible for the content you upload to Nexus Mods and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this site, and any related websites. We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) to authorities in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you, and any information sent either private or public can be made available to any admins, staff or enforcement agencies at any time.

This is actually the same on every other community website or mod file host out there as well. Go ahead and give it a search, you won't find any without the same terms.

In response to post #29799030.

Loricatus wrote: Don't know if you want suggestions here but... categorization in the Tracking Centre would be awesome! =)

Me Two ! ! !
How many times have I wished that I could set categories in my ever-growing tracking list so I could see all the house mods together, all the companion mods together, all the graphics mods together -- you get the picture.