Ukrainian War: Prelude to Worse?

Fkemman11

you have the silly dreams of a little Fuhrer.) So far, Russia is spanking the entire NATO bloc, in other words, the entire Russophobic Nazi World and note alone.))) Yesterday, for example, Russian special forces killed a Pole and an Englishman, their deaths were reported in foreign media by their parents who were shown bastards from NATO... the first was from the foreign legion shot near Bakhmat, the second was torn apart in shreds of artillery of the Lugansk defense near the Belgorod region... he was an active soldier in the British army.) So think about whether it's worth taking such guys prisoner to a Russian soldier at all?)

Russia isn't spanking anyone. They are getting their arse handed to them by the Ukrainians. You are spewing nothing but propaganda, and I notice that ALL of your posts on this site are in this thread. It appears you joined specifically to post in this thread, and spread your nonsense. No clue what you hope to accomplish, but, if you think you are going to convince anyone that Russia is either 'in the right', or 'justified' in their invasion of a sovereign nation. you are dreaming. There are too many other information sources out there, that all say pretty much the same thing, and it bears no resemblance at all to the pap you are trying to push. So, take your propaganda/misinformation elsewhere.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why should I justify something, especially to a person who has no idea where Ukraine is, and where is Russia?) I wouldn't be surprised that you don't even know that the USA is adjacent to Mexico and Canada... but alas, it was not Russia and China that staged an armed coup in these countries, and sponsored it well, simultaneously sending weapons and mercenaries there. Imagine for a second a mirror image of Lugansk and Donetsk?) You are too stupid, so stupid that you didn't even notice that the created enemy NATO bloc has been standing at the borders with Russia for a long time. And Russia has not even seriously begun to destroy the enemy along its borders yet.) Here you have nothing to answer for the violated sovereignty of Iraq and Afghanistan from which you shamefully fled, this is the main thing.)

why should I justify something, especially to a person who has no idea where Ukraine is, and where is Russia?) I wouldn't be surprised that you don't even know that the USA is adjacent to Mexico and Canada... but alas, it was not Russia and China that staged an armed coup in these countries, and sponsored it well, simultaneously sending weapons and mercenaries there. Imagine for a second a mirror image of Lugansk and Donetsk?) You are too stupid, so stupid that you didn't even notice that the created enemy NATO bloc has been standing at the borders with Russia for a long time. And Russia has not even seriously begun to destroy the enemy along its borders yet.) Here you have nothing to answer for the violated sovereignty of Iraq and Afghanistan from which you shamefully fled, this is the main thing.)

*snicker* Yeah. There ya go. Personal attacks, and ad hominem attacks. That's wonderful. Very good.

Welcome to my ignore list. You simply aren't worth the time or effort to respond to. Bye Bye troll.

I think you don't even have anything to answer for the violation of Armenia's sovereignty, which was violated twice in a year by the troops of Azerbaijan and Turkey (a NATO alliance country), of course, not without the help of the West and the US State Department personally.) You are not authorized to do this... you are too stupid even by the standards of the Pentagon to talk about sovereignty in its unipolar world.)

Edited by Aleksei81ru