Ukrainian War: Prelude to Worse?

Fkemman11

Is it even a prelude to something anymore? The whole situation is totally unreal, if it wasn't the exact opposite. But also, from a German point of view, so very much history repeating of 1933 and after, with Putin and Russia doing the exact same things H and our ancestors did and for the exact same reasons. Will it come as a surprise the world at large will also react in mostly the same ways it did back then?

The most unbelievable event of all I've heard of up to now is what also got Israel quite up in arms against Russia now: The public execution on the streets by Russian soldiers of one of the last remaining Holocaust survivors for being him/herself a Nazi (that's what they yelled at him/her as the reason for his/her death) for crying out loud. Can it really get any more absurd? They survived H and the camps only to be killed by P only a handful of years before dying the peaceful death of old age they more than any other deserved. What is this world even? Couldn't Covid just end us all before '22?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crimea wasn't annexed (Like NATO wants us to believe) neither liberated (Like Putin wants us to believe)

Neither are 98% of the people in Crimea who did a referendum and voted for independence Traitors (Like Zelenski and the Nazis want us to believe)

Neither is the Azof Regiment just a military organization (Like Zelenski and NATO want us to believe) They commited Ethnic Cleansings and murdered hundreds and they refused to recognize the Independence and the Rights of all minorities in Eastern Ukraine and decided to start killing them since 2014. (Which is what Nazis do)

There are no Good Guys in this War. Only the People.

NATO is just as bad as Putin. We aren't the good guys neither is he.

That's why i say let them kill each other. Let NATO and Russia/ China kill each other if thats what they want.

If they want Expansion and War like they do for Decades who are we to stop them anyway.

Maybe after WW3 they'll decide they had enough...

I will personally never pick a side neither risk my neck for anyone but i'll gladly help any Refugee from Ukraine start a new life.

Edited by Guest

Crimea wasn't annexed (Like NATO wants us to believe) neither liberated (Like Putin wants us to believe)

Neither are 98% of the people in Crimea who did a referendum and voted for independence Traitors (Like Zelenski and the Nazis want us to believe)

Neither is the Azof Regiment just a military organization (Like Zelenski and NATO want us to believe) They commited Ethnic Cleansings and murdered hundreds and they refused to recognize the Independence and the Rights of all minorities in Eastern Ukraine and decided to start killing them since 2014. (Which is what Nazis do)

That's why i say let them kill each other. Let NATO and Russia/ China kill each other if thats what they want.

If they want Expansion and War like they do for Decades who are we to stop them anyway.

I will personally never pick a side neither risk my neck for anyone but i'll gladly help any Refugee from Ukraine start a new life.

The problem becomes, folks aren't going to just let them kill each other, and if Putin pushes his escalation too far, and gets other world powers involved in the war, it's going to be bad news for EVERYONE.... whether they are involved/participants, or not. Ignoring the problem isn't going to make it go away, it'll only make it worse. Of course, I fully expect ANYTHING we do, is only going to make it worse, and make Putin more aggressive/desperate. It seems he has admitted he is getting his butt kicked in Ukraine, and that cannot make him happy, considering he was told the war would be over in two weeks, and Russia would then control ALL of Ukraine...... Talk about a major miscalculation.......

It sounds like you already picked a side ... albeit not of your own well thought out choice.

Because in the larger scheme of things ... there is really only 2 paths .

Being open to going forward && Not !=

Tearing down that which has taken years / centuries to build ... can of course take that long to replace to AsGood .

Which of course the parameters have changed ... thereby using old stand ins . . . is not calculating the outcome correctly . . . if that is even possible in the first place without new data coming in with the tick of time.

Somehow people need to stop with the made up scenario in their heads , of an over arching intelligence controlling humanity as a whole.

Which is what I gather Xrayy is saying with their sig of " stop hate and conspiracy ;) " ???

Because being against people working together ... is saying one of our greatest abilities for getting us to this evolved state , is bad. And people should just not use their ability of seeing outcome letting the roll of the dice dictate how the larger animal that is society function .

Sheesh ... imagine the conspiracy theories a herd of buffalo come up with in their heads individually ?

1. i'm shocked that people who could and should know better could not show more than ignorance und try to find even the most studpid arguments to support or at least tolerate a ww2 like nazi massacre by russia or even worse.

i do not understand such people.

2.it is not about the question to chose one side in this case. do what you want. to believe russian propaganda and the laughable try to dehumanize a nation as nazis and to ignore them as humans as you and me including women and children while the ukrainian president is a jude and and even the last ukrainian holocaust whitnesses is slaughtered by russian troups. this seems even worse and more nazi like from the russian side as the holocaust in ww2! who acts as a the nazi and with inhumanity here ? At least the dumbest should realize that something must be wrong with putins censored nazi propaganda and all his stupid tries to cover his bloody war as a "military operation" within russia. we all know the truth about this "operation" and the censoring.

I can see only one aggressive party and the other defends just its own territory. so there is nothing to chose for any well informed human.

What putin tries to sell as a liberation is obviously without doubt the opposite and everyone with open eyes can be witness or can close his eyes and ignore. this war is about russian and putins ignorance, russian nazis and free will of the ukrainian nation and not about ukrainian nazis which - no doubt - exists like russian nazis.

3. the defenders are urged by the russians to be the good guys and that does not mean every singe human is but you can not seriously blame ukraine or nato for that problem.

4. pick what you want because the truth is obvious for the whole world, including china, russia and belarus and does not need to be explained to any not brain washed human being, especially not with the most stupid arguments of a censored russian propaganda machine.

If you want to stop conspiracy blame the ones in charge.

Politicians are puppets. Militaries are tools. People are fools.

Russia is controlled by Oligarchs and the Mafia. Putin never controlled them its actually the opposite.

The West is controlled by ''Investors'' who ''Reap and Sow'' The Deep State itself is only a tool.

The entire system is allowed to exist by ''Us'' the people. What drives this machine is Data/ Information. Public opinion manipulation and social engineering.

If you want to see behind the veil you have to do your own independent research. Nobody is going to give you the absolute truth.

I for once told you what ''We'' did in Ukraine. We ''NATO'' If i know something its how ''False Flag'' operations work and ''Proxys''

Half the people fall for Russian Propaganda the other half for Western Propaganda and everyone ignores the source of the problem.

The only one who wins from this are the ''Investors'' from both sides. They will sell their weapons. They will reap the benefits of the Crisis. Investment drives the World and its obvious to what end. After all its something both sides agree and participate in. As if we hadn't had enough proof already where this is going.

Hey, who i am to say anything right? People still believe The Great Reset is a Theory even after so many Presentations at the World Economic Forum lol

History repeats itself all over...

Edited by Guest

1. i'm shocked that people who could and should know better could not show more than ignorance und try to find even the most studpid arguments to support or at least tolerate a ww2 like nazi massacre by russia or even worse.

2.it is not about the question to chose one side in this case. do what you want. to believe russian propaganda and the laughable try to dehumanize a nation as nazis and to ignore them as humans as you and me including women and children while the ukrainian president is a jude and and even the last ukrainian holocaust whitnesses is slaughtered by russian troups. this seems even worse and more nazi like from the russian side as the holocaust in ww2! who acts as a the nazi and with inhumanity here ? At least the dumbest should realize that something must be wrong with putins censored nazi propaganda and all his stupid tries to cover his bloody war as a "military operation" within russia. we all know the truth about this "operation" and the censoring.

I can see only one aggressive party and the other defends just its own territory. so there is nothing to chose for any well informed human.

What putin tries to sell as a liberation is obviously without doubt the opposite and everyone with open eyes can be witness or can close his eyes and ignore. this war is about russian and putins ignorance, russian nazis and free will of the ukrainian nation and not about ukrainian nazis which - no doubt - exists like russian nazis.

3. the defenders are urged by the russians to be the good guys and that does not mean every singe human is but you can not seriously blame ukraine or nato for that problem.

4. pick what you want because the truth is obvious for the whole world, including china, russia and belarus and does not need to be explained to any not brain washed human being, especially not with the most stupid arguments of a censored russian propaganda machine.

Just a suggestion of where to file the sharp edges off your words :ninja:

Just a suggestion of where to file the sharp edges off your words :ninja:

you are right, i could be calmer. sorry if i failed. my post is not meant to hurt anyone personally. but what hurts me so much is the obvious ignorance and indifference regarding dayly inhumanity and dying people in the ukraine and putin does not stop it immediately. how can anyone act so unethical? if i don't want such a treatment for myself i can not tolerate it by others like it is nothing! am i so wrong just to show a little empathy for inncocent ukrainian civilians losing their homes and in worst case their life ?

History repeats itself all over...

Maybe stop looking at history ... and look at the here and now prevalence .

How often is what you just said repeated nearly Verbatim these last few years ... decade ?!?

What is the essence and projected outcome were MORE people to adopt and repeat its sentiment ?

Would there really be a magical Kumbaya moment , once enough people decide to destroy the current human interactive network ?