• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daggerblivion + Elsweyr Anequina + Elsweyr Pelletine ONLY TWMP map

Dagger Integration - Elsweyr

• This will be the first release of a small series of mods that will offer compatibility with Daggerblivion with optional enhancements such as Lighting, Weather, HQ Textures and Unique Models.

Daggerblivion_Elsweyr_TWMP_Intergrations

Daggerfall region was so huge in TES II, it took me 15 real MIN to passe the local region with an air ship and I do guess they did have a similar speed to speed 1000 in Oblivion. I do think I went from a small region just west of Daggerfall and flew over Daggerfall. Alikir Desert was the biggest Region in that game. High Rock does feel a bit small in ESO, but the speed we ride with, in that game is also very high. Vvardenfell as one example in the ESO DLC, is at the same size as Vvardenfell in TES III according to many but it might really be so. The games are so different.

But never the less. I do prefer smaller areas with more and the right content than big empty areas. But that's me :D The screenies looks good. I do hoop you will make the Dungeon Ruins a bit bigger than they are in TES 3 or that they are in that Dwemer Ruin mod, where 6 Dvemer ruins are added among the border to Morrowind. I forgot its name but it use the same resource I guess that you use for the Dwemer outdoor ruins. I like the Dwemer exploring a lot really, but they can be made more challenging than we seen so far in TES 3 and also in some Oblivion mods. Building a Dwemer internal labyrinth with that tile set available, do not require much clutter as it is the clutter that really puts the dot over the i, if you ask me. Just look at my old Morrowind dungeon I released the first time 2006. A dwemer internal do not require the same work at all.

This took me 2 years to complete, and honestly, it was more tedious than fun. But I do like the result :D I will never make something like this again, not with so much clutter at least and not as big either.

The story in Daggerfall really rocks. The Nobilities all acts so selfish and it can can some tiresome when all the citizens tells the player to bugger off, until the Commoner and Nobility skills gets higher :D So damn frustrating...

So what is the goal with the story? Only the main quest, or making your own quest lines fitting the end of 3rd era as the real Daggerfall do takes place 60-80 years or something like that before Oblivion? King Heseth (Sorry for the spelling, but you know who I mean) was a young prince in Daggerfall and his mother was a beautiful queen. :smile: His sister was not to harsh towards the player if I recall right :D The prince did have a more vital role to play as the King in the DLC Mournhold for TES 3, but as king he was not so nice against the player as he was as the Prince in Wayrest. I guess it is therefor I remember him and his mother so well. The books about her also makes more sense in Mournhold as well as they are a part of the quests and the story.

Edited by Pellape

Guest deleted2027229

Elsweyr mod, Morroblivion and now this, you could really make Oblivion enormous if you wanted to.

@ daggerfallteam... are you aware of the "Prism of Hammerfell" mod and what is the feasability of you incorporating or using some of those assets / builds? Merging the best of both projects could potentially speed up the dev time.

Daggerfall region was so huge in TES II, it took me 15 real MIN to passe the local region with an air ship and I do guess they did have a similar speed to speed 1000 in Oblivion. I do think I went from a small region just west of Daggerfall and flew over Daggerfall. Alikir Desert was the biggest Region in that game. High Rock does feel a bit small in ESO, but the speed we ride with, in that game is also very high. Vvardenfell as one example in the ESO DLC, is at the same size as Vvardenfell in TES III according to many but it might really be so. The games are so different.

But never the less. I do prefer smaller areas with more and the right content than big empty areas. But that's me :D The screenies looks good. I do hoop you will make the Dungeon Ruins a bit bigger than they are in TES 3 or that they are in that Dwemer Ruin mod, where 6 Dvemer ruins are added among the border to Morrowind. I forgot its name but it use the same resource I guess that you use for the Dwemer outdoor ruins. I like the Dwemer exploring a lot really, but they can be made more challenging than we seen so far in TES 3 and also in some Oblivion mods. Building a Dwemer internal labyrinth with that tile set available, do not require much clutter as it is the clutter that really puts the dot over the i, if you ask me. Just look at my old Morrowind dungeon I released the first time 2006. A dwemer internal do not require the same work at all.

This took me 2 years to complete, and honestly, it was more tedious than fun. But I do like the result :D I will never make something like this again, not with so much clutter at least and not as big either.

The story in Daggerfall really rocks. The Nobilities all acts so selfish and it can can some tiresome when all the citizens tells the player to bugger off, until the Commoner and Nobility skills gets higher :D So damn frustrating...

So what is the goal with the story? Only the main quest, or making your own quest lines fitting the end of 3rd era as the real Daggerfall do takes place 60-80 years or something like that before Oblivion? King Heseth (Sorry for the spelling, but you know who I mean) was a young prince in Daggerfall and his mother was a beautiful queen. :smile: His sister was not to harsh towards the player if I recall right :D The prince did have a more vital role to play as the King in the DLC Mournhold for TES 3, but as king he was not so nice against the player as he was as the Prince in Wayrest. I guess it is therefor I remember him and his mother so well. The books about her also makes more sense in Mournhold as well as they are a part of the quests and the story.

It's ALL of Daggerfall's - quest lines, dialogue in TES4.... checkout the first page images

Elsweyr mod, Morroblivion and now this, you could really make Oblivion enormous if you wanted to.

@ daggerfallteam... are you aware of the "Prism of Hammerfell" mod and what is the feasability of you incorporating or using some of those assets / builds? Merging the best of both projects could potentially speed up the dev time.

I followed Prism since 2017, me and Ush7r have discussed merging areas but it never materialized, Mainly due to creative differences. Although assets have not been used in this project, THAT remains an open discussion.

Ooooh Yes, I do remeber those screenshots now :D My memory is like a big hole... Specially in the middle of the night when I wrote my message. :D

So all the guilds and factions too, the temples and orders even? Those quests are extremely random, well the Daggerfall quest editor, works that way, mostly, put a jewel in a House, and then the player has to go nuts, asking everyone where the bloody house is located :D

-Bugger Off, I will tell ye nothing.

-Do I look like someone that would answer someone like you that question? Bugger off!!!

-Bugger Off...

Everyone tells the player char to Bugger off.... :wink: So frustrating :D

Finally somone will answer when we get closer...

-Well the house is South West of here, very close by even.

Go in and steal the jewel, return it to the TG Headmaster, for a reward and he tells the player char, to not feel self important, to stay on the ground. :D

But some commoners are mostly grateful when the player kills the rat inside their abodes :D Rats, vampires, bandits or whatever that sneak into the commoners houses every day. Odd really... ;)

Edited by Pellape

• 2 weeks later...

LV Designers are needed! Using the custom tilesets provided for each area listed below. Send a DM to me or on the Discord!

Environments

• Helkori Transition Region
  • Dak'fron Entire Region
  • Dwemer Ruin EXT only

Dungeon Interiors

• Dwemer Ruins INT only