What's the most ridiculous thing you've done in game

Netwit2008

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking it out now. My last one for the night. At least I can see I'm in good company, lol! :laugh:

I had stolen from Martin Septim, and had the whole swarm of the Blades and Martin chase me all the way to Bruma then ending up with all the Bruma guards chasing me to. It was so much fun until they cornered me and butchered me. XD

Also, I used a pushing spell to throw a High Elf Bandit off a bridge, and is somehow counted as murder (and my character didn't want to be in the Dark brotherhood) so I tried attacking Lucien lachance and a message appeared saying I was kicked out of the Brotherhood even though I wasn' even in it...then the game crashed. Lol.

I used a 'follow me' spell on nearly everyone in Leyawin and led them into the swamps where a majority of them drowned. I tried this in Bravil, but they just ended up attacking me.

I had stolen from Martin Septim, and had the whole swarm of the Blades and Martin chase me all the way to Bruma then ending up with all the Bruma guards chasing me to. It was so much fun until they cornered me and butchered me. XD

Also, I used a pushing spell to throw a High Elf Bandit off a bridge, and is somehow counted as murder (and my character didn't want to be in the Dark brotherhood) so I tried attacking Lucien lachance and a message appeared saying I was kicked out of the Brotherhood even though I wasn' even in it...then the game crashed. Lol.

I used a 'follow me' spell on nearly everyone in Leyawin and led them into the swamps where a majority of them drowned. I tried this in Bravil, but they just ended up attacking me.

Wow.

Your a trooper.

Downloaded a Shadow dog mod and let it stay in the dark Brotherhood sanctuary - first thing it did was going everywhere it could and kick things down from tabels etc... Next to killing the cool Dark Guardian xD

Downloaded a mod that every time you die you are sent to an Oblivion plane with a certain amount of your stuff left behind instead of reloading your game. At one point I died and looked in my inventory to find out what was missing. The only things I have left was my gloves, mask, one magic ring, and potions(there were other things, but nothing that was going to help). My character isn't a mage in any way shape or form, and doesn't use hand-to-hand. The only thing saving me was the fact the the race I choose(Moon Elf from Xenius) have a lesser power of invisibility. Even then there was one or two of the dremora that for some reason could see through my invisibility.