The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yup! That about sums up being a rolling stone. Or if you get your picture on the cover of The Rolling Stone you'll be famous everywhere. Everyone will know you! :D

I can't get no Satisfaction.

I found something that surprised me while visiting a little store at West Glacier National Park.

I found a company that faded out years ago that has arisen again that makes bubble gum. Bazooka. It comes with a comic strip titled Bazooka Joe. It includes a fortune too.

The comic strip I got yesterday shows a girl and two guys in the first frame.

The girl crying says -- Bob -- I lost my dog!

One of the guys in a blue suit is in the next scene with her. Bob says. Put an ad in the paper Pat.

While shedding more tears Pat says -- Bob -- My dog can't read!

• 2 weeks later...

I WIN!

Hoping for another good comic strip to remind me of my youth from the bubble gum company. So far, I think I did the company a favor by buying that last box of that companies bubble gum from the store. Their website hadn't had any visitors since 2014.

Autumn season weather activities show a hurricane on the Atlantic.

When ever there's a hurricane on the Atlantic Ocean it's time to prepare for cold rain, maybe even snow, here.

I hope you have a great weekend. Stay safe.

Thx

Saturday was a mild sunny day.

I enjoyed sitting on the front porch watching all the different fauna while they roamed, hopped, climbed, or flew around after lunch. Most of them were after their lunch still.