The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

Now and again I get all retro and play old text adventures for the BBC B. Yeah, sad isn't it? Currently replaying Primal on PS2 and just finished Metroid Prime 2 on GC.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I get all female feeling and play Tomb Raider (I have original Lara and even a movie snipet of the original British model who was going to play Lara Croft {if anyone's interested - pm me for it} but wasn't up to the antics that Anjolina could pull off so effortlessly - didn't you love her balancing the shrine log? - - as well as the dark-haired Jolie inspired game heroine).

I also sometimes still play Catwoman and guess I'll never tire of NOLF = No One Lives Forever , I stll have to purchase or DL the sequel of Nolf tho.

But I just deleted all of my other games except Lineage, which I've payed for this month & Guild Wars, which I always play from my w2k side of my harddrive to make enough room for Oblivion and modding for it. I moved the 3-part Morrowind over to the 98 part of my hard drive ... so I've really streamlined for Oblivion.

And now I am sitting here at the forums so much because I am awaiting my computer upgrades in the mail that are going to allow me to play Oblivion without lag. But, I am getting to watch my hubby play ... so my whistle is indeed whetted! :ohmy:

Currently playing EVE-Online, the first MMORPG I've actually liked. I've finally got my skills up and discovered the complete ownage that missile cruisers can be, so naturally I have to spend plenty of time blowing stuff up!

Peregrine, who are your favorite race in Eve? I loved the Amarr stations - all gold and glowwy - until I saw the Galente ships .... now I must play a Galente the next time I re-up. I have had a battleship but I prefer miners - very large ones. I forget the names now, I would have to ask the hubano .... who is only communicating "Ummmm....?" as he slashes & bashes his way through the Oblivion Arenas .... up & up the bloody ramps with character after character... :P

Playing as a Caldari character... right now I'm flying a Caracal, and greatly enjoying sniping NPCs with the heavy missiles. I hadn't even seen the "omg missiles = overpowered noob weapon" posts on the forum before picking them, I just like missile ships in general, even when they aren't the best.

In the future (yay months of training time), I've got a plan of stealth bomber -> recon ship -> command battlecruiser for the final endgame goal. I'll be that support guy that everyone wants to have on their side (who doesn't want +20% shields, +20 resist all, +20% ecm strength, just for having me parked in a nice safe spot in the same system?), with some nice combat power to back it up.

• 4 weeks later...

We have a new game we are currently playing now - Dungeons & Dragons. I am playing the 7 day trial and Cain, my hubby, enjoyed his 7 day trial so much that he has purchased the boxed game and now I get a free month on a guest code pass. Very sweet!

It's a good game...could have a few more character races in my opinion. But perhaps they are saving that for expansions. Kobolds seem to be the main enemy in the game so far. But I am at the lower levels with my 3 characters I've made - an Elf cleric, a Dwarf paladin and a Human sorcerer.

• 1 month later...

I do play The Sims 2 on gamecube and Odama once and a while.

Waiting for The Legend of Zelda The Twilight Princess.Want a Revoulotin.I also like Quake three on PS2. ;D

Just bought "Gun" for the 'Cube for €10, so I'll be looking at that tonight.

Gave up on NwN some time ago, though I can't quite remember why! :unsure: Waiting for the re-release of Baldur's Gate 2 in a couple of months (I think)..........