The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

I am Listening "Lucid Dreams" because, Juice WRLD's 'Lucid Dreams' is indisputably their most popular song. The track reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and topped Billboard's Hot R&B Hip-Hop Songs chart. Throughout the world, it reached the top ten in many other countries as well.
I am very sad because the legend is not with us. The sudden death of rapper Juice WRLD as he landed in Chicago last month, was caused by an accidental overdose of codeine and oxycodone, the Cook County Medical Examiner's office revealed Wednesday. I remember his last concert, Juice performed his final ever concert at Festival Hall in Melbourne on November 29th, and his final words to fans have surfaced. I also remember his dancing, singing, clothing and waving hand's style. I love him so much.

Been working off and on all day in Photoshop. Got This to keep me company ATM

Damn I loved Soundgarden. I actually met Chris Cornell, abet very brief, when I was 21 or 22? It was at the Star Lake Amphitheater near Pittsburgh during a Lollapalooza tour when they were there with Pearl Jam and Ice T and I think the same year Primas and Ministry and AIC were all there. I went 2 years in a row so I sometimes forget which was which.

Have you heard this?

https://youtu.be/hRAdR9ryTbk

snip

Lollapalooza, makes me wish I hadn't been so stupid back then. Doing all the wrong things left me with no money to do the really fun stuff back then...not that I had much money to begin with. At any rate, I still have the memories of those times, and nobody can take that from me.

Been rooting around the basement lately. Rearranging and de-cluttering, and discovered this beauty down there had been hiding from me for the past 15 years. How did I ever forget them? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-BXxX1x4y8

snip

Lollapalooza, makes me wish I hadn't been so stupid back then. Doing all the wrong things left me with no money to do the really fun stuff back then...not that I had much money to begin with. At any rate, I still have the memories of those times, and nobody can take that from me.

I forget bands also. Comes from getting old I guess. Lol

And I did not pay for my tickets. Comes from (at least back in the day) being a reasonably attractive female with a stellar pout and puppy dog eyes. Hahaha. The ticket was like $29. That was pretty cheap even for the early 1990s. Of course I'm sure the actual seats under the roof close to the stage were more but no seat was bad. It was a fairly small place at the time.

Seriously though, best concerts ever. Started about 11 or noon and went to midnight. I saw more bands than I ever would have otherwise. It was in like July and I was still in college in Morgantown (Let's go Mountaineers) and it was blazing hot. We could bring blankets cause most of the seating was grassy hillside. After Ministry came on right as dark was falling and tons of people set their blankets on fire that was the end of that. No blankets allowed year number two. Lol

They did have rain tents the next year for cooling off. Was great until my drunk arse forgot to reapply sunscreen....