Dark0ne

Quick question I had been wondering about myself. All other sites I'm a member of have a width of 500px as the maximum for their sigs, so mine is such. Should I change it to fit the 450, or is it going to hurt having that extra 50 px there since I've set it to center itself on the screen?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I'd like to make a request.

The request comes as three options, you can choose to do as many as you like.

Option 1

Reduce the size allowance for signature images. Signatures shouldn't be longer than the average post. I seem to spend more time scrolling through signatures than relevant content.

Option 2

Allow a user to toggle the visibility of a signature for an individual user. So, for example, I could turn off exanimis's signature, above, but leave LHammond's since it's reasonably sized and contains at least moderately useful information.

Option 3

Do nothing. This is the easiest option.

Thank you for your time.

i totaly agree. this is ridiculas that you have to scrol through somebody's sig which is longer than the post

• 2 months later...

Is my signature ok? I mean, if you see the text right now in red then know that right now im deleting it, but are the image size, and the 3 quotes ok? I will merge the quotes and reduce their size. I just want to make sure my CR team member and PO team member pics are ok. If not.. ugh.. im in for one heck of a night redoing POs, because it just never turns out good resizing unless i do it from scratch.

Anyways i digress, i just want to make sure that my sigs are not bad. Also, how will you make sure everyone has theirs correctly? Surely not all 1 million god knows how many more thousands of people will notice the news, alot will, but still. Anyways, its a GREAT idea. A very good solution to solve a lot of problems, just want to make sure that mine are within limits.

Ancient Aeon, your sig is fine.

Ranokoa, you CR image is too wide (470, max is 450). The file size of both images is over the limit (180.32, max is 110). You need to remove one of them, or make them smaller.

There should be NO questions of "is my sig too big?" since the 1st post contains a graphic image with the maximum height and width allowed...which is also explained via text.

Simply take a bottle of whiteout, go over the edge of the example image so you have a white border on your screen, then scroll down to your post and see if your sig (image + text) fits inside that box.

LHammonds