Morrowind Graphics Extender

Guest Plugin Manager

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the NMM auto-installation, my morrowind had all DLC and is on steam, and the mod is enabled. The game launched and i can play it just fine, but i can't seem to figure out how to activate any of the features. I'm fine without the other features, though they would be nice. The only thing i really need, is to know how to enable widescreen for m native 1920x1080.

In response to post #57086931.

megamack1 wrote: I have the NMM auto-installation, my morrowind had all DLC and is on steam, and the mod is enabled. The game launched and i can play it just fine, but i can't seem to figure out how to activate any of the features. I'm fine without the other features, though they would be nice. The only thing i really need, is to know how to enable widescreen for m native 1920x1080.

Launch MGEgui.exe

In response to post #57086931. #57089306 is also a reply to the same post.

megamack1 wrote: I have the NMM auto-installation, my morrowind had all DLC and is on steam, and the mod is enabled. The game launched and i can play it just fine, but i can't seem to figure out how to activate any of the features. I'm fine without the other features, though they would be nice. The only thing i really need, is to know how to enable widescreen for m native 1920x1080.
Dragon32 wrote: Launch MGEgui.exe

"MGE must be installed to the morrowind directory."

In response to post #57086931. #57089306, #57097221 are all replies on the same post.

megamack1 wrote: "MGE must be installed to the morrowind directory."

Path should be:
Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\MGEgui.exe

Using NMM has probably installed it in Data Files?

In response to post #57086931. #57089306, #57097221, #57117696 are all replies on the same post.

Dragon32 wrote: Path should be:

Might be something to do with the fact that i use a second slave harddrive for everything steam related. Would that do it?

In response to post #57086931. #57089306, #57097221, #57117696, #57143821 are all replies on the same post.

Dragon32 wrote: Path should be:

megamack1 wrote: Might be something to do with the fact that i use a second slave harddrive for everything steam related. Would that do it?

I don't know, TBH. At a guess there's either a Registry check (so maybe that fails if you've moved your Steam libraries since install) for install DIR, or MGE's looking for morrowind.exe in the same folder as it.

• 4 weeks later...
In response to post #55227013. #55697621 is also a reply to the same post.

dialdeath9 wrote:

I've tried renaming or deleting "dinput8.dll" but upon launching it now provides me with a new error (application load error 5:0000065434). Anyone else getting this issue? I've tried running all .exe as administrator, checking updates etc. to no avail.

neojunk wrote: Hope you figured it out by now, but you have to run through steam.

you must copy steam.exe in your folder