Suran Reborn

HeLLL

Well, I guess that does add some clarification to his original idea. HeLLL, if it helps, the avatar name I registered is a bit of an older one. Originally, the name belonged to a later model Irregular Hunter with white armor with gold and brown trim. This was when I was a bit of a n00b over at Bob and George. The character developed afterwards into a bit of a protector of civilians and guardian of humans (most of the time, one and the same). I've actually had a bit of a cameo in a novel written by a friend from the same community (same guy who wrote the software for BnG's current forums). Other than that, basically the same as RockMan X himself but feline. I'm still working on getting my hunter avatar back up online...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And as for Dark0ne....*wonders if she should mention cross-dressing orcs at this point but decides againt it*

*wonders if Theta would like to keep Spambane or should be given to one of the other mods, like Switch or HeLLL* :P

I had read the post last night and wasnt shure who would all be let in, but seeing how anyone who posts will be let in rocks. :D

I usually just read ppls posts, and only post if i have a question, but anways heres my char.

Nilssim

Kahjiit

lvl 15 scout

full suit of orcish armor (minus the helm and boots)

wields a deadric longsword

has the tiger face and ears with hair sticking up on the top

Supporter of the Twin Lamps (cant think of any dialoge for that at the moment)

Mabey have him give gold as reward for freeing slaves?

Most likely to be hanging around Earthly Delights.

Cant remeber any of the sayings I had though of. :(

Ill edit this or post it later.

(brain is fried from school at the moment) :ph34r:

Your mod sounds very cool, and if you don't mind, I'd also like to be in it:

Name: Dementia Warrior

Level: 20

Race: Dark Elf

Birthsign: The Warrior

Armor: Imperial Guard & Daedric

Weapon: Ebony

Class: Assassin

Dialogue:

"Speak!"

"You bother me again mortal?"

"I want Cookies!"

Activities:

Possibly sells Skooma, Skooma Pipes, and Pillows. Also has tons of money to buy stuff.

Have some cool face Dark Elf face for my character. And I prefer to have mix armor, since it looks much better in my eyes. Is there anyway I can be a Vampire that people still talk to? Also, I'd like an Ebony weapon, but can't chose which. Thanks for making this plug-in and giving people a chance to be in a mod.

And as for Dark0ne....*wonders if she should mention cross-dressing orcs at this point but decides againt it*

*wonders if Theta would like to keep Spambane or should be given to one of the other mods, like Switch or HeLLL* :P

That's why I decided against mentioning them :lol:

hehe...this has great opportunities...well, if you're adding quests along with the characters, that would be fantastic! Cuz I've got a whopper.

My full name is Luxar Poisoneye. I'd be a normal looking peasant-nothing special about me. But if I could have a quest, it would be all about cleaning socks...maybe fetching socks, laundry detergent, whipping my clone, whatever. But that would just be soooooo cool. Oooo good idea! I could be in the little slave trader's place in a cell complaining about how I always have to clean socks, and the PC would have to get me out of the cell and save me from the evil clutches of Dark0ne and Theta Orionis! As an optional side quest, you could also save the clone, or kill him, no biggie lol. That would be sweet. And the race would have to be Imperial, cuz they're the coolest.

Well yes I am planning to include a rather funny plot. You see Dark0ne has gone missing and the crystal<server> that gives life to all MwSource members is slowly dying <server crashes>. So as the PC your mission which you will accept otherwise a certain member will appear and kill you :lol: :P is to find out where Dark0ne is and restore the crystals power. <thats it in a nutshell I hopefully will add heaps of subquests for certain characters like delievering a rather NAUGHTY note between Switch and Stampy :P "Take off your furry pants take off your high heels and put them in your..."

I want to recreate a the feeling of these boards and slap it into Morrowind. So many infamous memebers will make an a apperance <can you say Thomas???>.

Above all this is a good way to make fun of ourselves <and play morrowind while we are at it>. As I said your RL/Online persona will be imposed in Morrowind.

Its good to see more people interested and mods/admins your weapons will be recreated and assigned to you <or if im really on to it there will be a quest to "gather the waepons of spam">.

Oh Theta Dark0ne and Daerk will <hopefully> be portrayed by animals. I mean everyone loves guars and everyone BETTER love Dark0ne :lol: :P

Archived