FAQS

Fraktyl

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just wondering if someone could help me with my load order, I'm not a newbie but I'm not a pro either, so if anyone can lend a hand I'll be grateful
My current load order:

- FalloutNV.esm
- DeadMoney.esm
- HonestHearts.esm
- OldWorldBlues.esm
- LonesomeRoad.esm
- GunRunnersArsenal.esm
- YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
- Caliber.esm
- CaliberXgunnurerns.esm
- CaliberXhonesthearts.esm
- Interior Lightning Overhaul - Core.esm
- New Vegas Redesigned 3.sm
- NevadaSkies.esm
- Interior Lightning Overhaul - L38PS.esm
- FCOMaster.esm (turned off due to New Vegas Redesigned)
- Bitter Springs Redesigned.esp
- Casa Madrid Redesigned.esp
- Project Nevada - Core.esm
- Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
- Gomorrah Redesigned v2.esp
- YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
- FalloutNV_lang.esp
- Interior Lightning Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
- DeadMoney_lang.esp
- OldWorldBlues_lang.esp
- New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp
- HonestHearts_lang.esp
- FP gun follows crosshairs.esp
- EnhancedGrass.esp
- ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp
- ILO - YUP Patch.esp
- FCO - GlowingOne.esp (turned off due to New Vegas Redesigned)
- EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
- GunRunnersArsenal_lang.esp
- Ragdolls.esp
- realistic headshots.esp
- dD Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
- Roberts_NewVegas.esp
- Better Burned Man.esp
- Companions Relax.esp
- TFH Rugged Race.esp
- vault22FloraOverhaul.esp
- NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
Edited by afonja257

Please don't post the same question multiple times in the forum. That's called "spamming". And a pinned thread is not the place for help with a load order issue. It may be a frequently asked question, but the response is not generally applicable.

Replied in the other thread in this same sub-forum.

-Dubious-

• 2 years later...

just wondering... is there any mods in fnv that change the way we move ("wa" , "wd" , "as" , "sd" direction)

i mean... it's weird to move that direction while facing in front.... well for as and sd movement is somehow ... okay... but wa and wd is weird.... so is anyone know? please tell me... i'm kinda lost if search for it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hey
kinda newbie here
i wanna ask
how to replace pipboy glove with other mods? (for personal use)
cause i never see any replace mods in fo3 and fnv for pipboy glove
personally i like the default pipboy (not hand held one), but the glove.... is kinda a no to me
so i want to replace it with other mod
thanks

Edited by SniperNatasha

• 2 years later...

Is there an 'Introduction/Primer to Mods FAQ' or 'Mods for Dummies' topic? I have a few very basic questions and looking for their answers, such as:

-"Are mods only for PC? Or do they work on consoles (e.g. X-Box, PlayStation) too?"

-"Do I need to extract the .esp from the file downloaded? And if so, how?"

A few basics seem to be assumed that a player will already know it. For someone that currently plays on a console and sees articles online about mods, it sure would be nice to be able to read an introduction that assumes nothing about mods is already known.

3 hours ago, starman20 said:

Is there an 'Introduction/Primer to Mods FAQ' or 'Mods for Dummies' topic? I have a few very basic questions and looking for their answers, such as:

-"Are mods only for PC? Or do they work on consoles (e.g. X-Box, PlayStation) too?"

-"Do I need to extract the .esp from the file downloaded? And if so, how?"

A few basics seem to be assumed that a player will already know it. For someone that currently plays on a console and sees articles online about mods, it sure would be nice to be able to read an introduction that assumes nothing about mods is already known.

Fallout New Vegas mods will only work for PC. Some of the newer titled games can allow for consoles to interact with and use mods, but unfortunately, New Vegas is a bit dated for that.

If you're new to modding, and you want to set your computer up for a solid playthrough, I would recommend using a Mod Manager, as that will be a lot easier than manually doing it your first time round. You may even take a look at modding guide, such as Viva New Vegas, as it will outline everything step by step. Pay attention, don't skip anything, and you're going to have a great playthrough. Or there are also a ton of Youtube tutorials out there, if you'd like to come at it in pieces.

50 minutes ago, sullyvanj93 said:

Fallout New Vegas mods will only work for PC. Some of the newer titled games can allow for consoles to interact with and use mods, but unfortunately, New Vegas is a bit dated for that.

Ah, I was worried you were going to say that. I appreciate you replying though. Well, I currently play FNV on X-Box One, so mods won't do anything for me. I might buy the PC version in the future, but for now I am staying on console only.

Or, fingers crossed, Bethesda will remaster FO3 and FNV in the next few years and part of the remaster will allow for modding on consoles.