Where would you like to see the next Fallout set?

Zephyr2011

125 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to see the next Fallout take place?

• New England (Like FO3)
    • The Southwest (like New Vegas)
    • The Pacific Coast (Like FO1 and 2)
    • The Pacific Northwest
    • The Southeast
    • The Midwest
    • The West (ie: Rocky Mountain area)
    • Other
    • Another Country

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1090001010000919818000:1 that a sequel to a high-grossing franchise with loyal fan base, and an open-ended universe that lends itself to sequels NOT being made? I'd take that bet. It'd be bad business for a developer not to make a sequel.

Taking it back to a big city would be a great idea. Then you get the contrast of the vastness of the wasteland surrounding it, with the claustrophobia of navigating a hostile urban environment.

True,but NY has Plum Island,thats a big time germ factory for the conspiracy nuts. FEV+Plum Island? Would be kinda cool to see the history of the FEV there.But I hear theyre moving it to the midwest.

We need to visit Area 51!!!!!

well, there's the dugway proving grounds where the army and air force share a base in dugway, utah. its mission dabbles in biological/chemical weapons as well as other things. pre-9/11, it was pretty accessible to the public. it's not that way anymore.

Australia would be interesting because of the sheer amount of really deadly species we have here, the unique terrain (not to mention the Great Barrier Reef!) and also because it could become something akin to a post apocalyptic western rpg with elements of Mad Max thrown in for Good measure, and not to mention GIANT MUTATED DROP BEARS!!!!

True,but NY has Plum Island,thats a big time germ factory for the conspiracy nuts. FEV+Plum Island? Would be kinda cool to see the history of the FEV there.But I hear theyre moving it to the midwest.

We need to visit Area 51!!!!!

well, there's the dugway proving grounds where the army and air force share a base in dugway, utah. its mission dabbles in biological/chemical weapons as well as other things. pre-9/11, it was pretty accessible to the public. it's not that way anymore.

I honestly think 9/11 was known and great exuse to make everything a pita to access

on aother note,we need another big city to go crawling in,that and more open buildings,heck 200 years later and noones thought of taking a crowbar to some of these doors??