Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are any female voice actors out there, I'm in need of someone to voice my latest Customizable Companion. I picture the character as a bright, cheerful and tomboyish greasemonkey with a sarcastic streak.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please PM me!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Male actor with deep-ish voice looking to do some voice over work. An example of what i am capable of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q54pS9lCVf8 (Voice can be deepened comfortably at request)

Side notes:

- I can do a good new england accent.

- Ghoul voices are no problem.

- Some English accents shouldn't be a problem.

Pm me if you are interested with working with me.

Posted this in the Skyrim forum, so I figured it would be good to introduce myself here, as well.

IDtalks
Actor Stats

Race: White / Caucasian / Midwest US
Last Updated: 4/10/2020
Active Member: While new to most forum posting, my other account, JCvgluvr has been active since 2016.

Experience:
Part of the local touring production of the Living Last Supper, which toured through multiple states, I've been upgraded to a major part in an upcoming game on Steam called Dimensional Shift, much public work throughout high school and college, and personal dubbing projects.

Skills:
I am able to provide any age range for a male character. Accent work is possible, including British and Irish. I am even capable of baby/animal sounds, and vocal sound effects.

What do I bring to the table?:
I have access to the Rode NT1-A Anniversary Vocal Cardioid Condenser Microphone Package, as well as a Sentey Arches GS-4730 Headset (back-up mic). Capable of all age ranges, high voices, low voices, in-between, singing, and quick communicator.

About Me:
I'm 31 years old. I work with people with special needs. Hobbies include writing, movies, video games, and spending time with family.

Voice Samples:

Casting Call profile, featuring auditions for other works (including an impression of our cheeto-in-chief, Donald Trump):

https://www.castingcall.club/m/idtalks

Contact and ending:

Thank you for reading this introduction! I would be really happy to start working with anyone, even if the work isn't paid. Besides private messages, you can send offers to my professional email address:

[email protected]

Edited by IDtalks

• 2 months later...