⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people of the Nexus, I am working on a mod and would like to have voice actors.

There are a few relatively small roles and one larger role, if you want to ask for a part PM me what part (or parts) and a clip of your voice.

There are 2 male, 4 female and one of either gender left.

• 2 months later...

well i offer my voice for mods..
I am man, in his 30's, i'm from Chile so maybe my voice is pretty like Spanish or Mexican talking (just guessing)... I could try to talk in some accent from other places like Texas, Scottish or others .

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

First post in a long time clearly, and I'm sorry if this isn't the right place but I used to do a bit of voice acting for Jokerine and Someguy2000 back in the day, and those offers still stand if you need some vocal chords, Imagine Irish George Ezra, crossed with a young Liam Neeson, I'm not quite sure.

I've got a broad range of accents,so DM for deets/performances.

But the underpinning of my question is; Anybody know the status of Jokerine? Don't think she ever fully explained why she quit? I haven't been able to reach her outside of the Forum LoC's.

Anyway, thanks everyone,

GLHF xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mod-Makers,

I am available currently for significant roles should you need a voice actor and provided I will be credited for my work.

I am a trial attorney and former professional gamer.

I have a twitch channel that features my speaking voice:

- Https://Twitch.tv/Beaglejack

Here is a video that I provided all of the commentary for during a Mass Effect Contest:

-

Please email me for opportunities:

[email protected]

• 3 months later...

Looking for voice actors for a quest mod called "Alien Exterminator". There's 3 characters I need voiced:

-Col. Danvers (Male): Quest-giver type NPC.

-Rip Rowsdower (Male): A supporting character who shows up in a couple of missions.

-Dr. Carter (Female): Scientist who gives the player equipment and hands out a quest or two.

PM me if interested.

I've also set up a Casting Call page, if anyone cares: https://www.castingcall.club/projects/fallout-nv-alien-exterminator

EDIT: Voice actors found.

Edited by PineappleSurprise