⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always wanted to help with a mod and my voice is the one thing I can say that would cut it, so I'd like to try this out. Primarily I'm looking for quest mods or anything that is fun, not entire overhaul projects or teams with a serious atmosphere, I'd even love to contribute to a random vendor NPC for a small weapon/armor pack mod for example. Any aspiring authors in need of a 18-30 age character voice can feel free to PM me. Low and high ranges of voice are possible and I could use the practice.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everybody ! I would love to be a voice actor for a mod. To give you an idea how my voice is ,I'm 18 years old and I sound older than that like 20 or something. I'm not American or British but I got a good accent. I can talk with a deep evilish voice so if needed for a ghoul I can voice that too. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello lovely people! My name is Lara, and I'm an aspiring voice actor who's already been in a few mods and other projects. I absolutely love the modding community, and would like nothing more than to offer my talents to help you with your quest/companion mods! Below I've put links to different works of mine, including upcoming projects and mods I've been in. I look forward to hearing from any of you!

Mods:

Barrenwood - cat, AI, Dock Rat

Kelly Manor Horror - Madison Kelly

Voice Acting/Impressions:

Overwatch/League of Legends

Twelve Games of Quickplay - Mei

What in the name of science? - Mei

I Begged You

Doors

Seaweed

Links to find my work:

CastingCallClub

YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

I need a male and female voice actor to do a few bits of random dialogue for some assorted NPCs for a Skyrim mod. The NPCs are mostly Argonian, with a few lines needed for Kothringi natives as well. Please message me if you are interested. Again, just a quick bit of random dialogue for 4-5 generic NPCs. Thanks!