Welcome to the Fallout 4 forums

Site Bot

Underwhelmed. After spending roughly an hour on Fallout 4, I'm setting it aside and waiting for mods to make it better. It can't hardly be less impressive. Naturally, I'm comparing it to a modded Skyrim.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get this delightful fact, that this is a "new book, video game". I'm going to read/play it front to back once before I plop it down; so I don't miss anything. :wallbash:

Oh! I remember at times when my mind stumbled :mad: , I grumbled :huh: , then I wrote down notes :geek: to make the game better when I played Morrowind again.

With a new game, e.g., if I think I can make Fallout 4 better I might make a mod and see if it makes me happier with the results. Then I might share the mod, if my computer lives through all the midnight hours of heated passionate modding of the game on it, that is.

Is no-one actually "moderating" these forums at the moment? I no the moderators are volunteers, and I sincerely thank them for their time, but ... They are a complete clusterf*ck at the moment! There are mod requests, mod-help requests, technical help questions and most importantly blatant and obvious SPOILERS posted all over the place just on the first page alone! Could we please get at least some "moderation" happening here?

Also someone should probably change the description of the "Fallout 4 Technical Support" sub-forum to actually say Fallout 4 not 3

Is no-one actually "moderating" these forums at the moment? I no the moderators are volunteers, and I sincerely thank them for their time, but ... They are a complete clusterf*ck at the moment! There are mod requests, mod-help requests, technical help questions and most importantly blatant and obvious SPOILERS posted all over the place just on the first page alone! Could we please get at least some "moderation" happening here?

Also someone should probably change the description of the "Fallout 4 Technical Support" sub-forum to actually say Fallout 4 not 3

wrong forum go here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/117-feedback-suggestions-and-questions/

wrong forum go here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/117-feedback-suggestions-and-questions/

This is hilarious. The circle of irony is complete. I for one can tell from personal experience that the mods are active on this forum. They're likely waiting for the forum to self moderate a little before being strict with guidelines.

Oh, hi all! Happy scavving!

• 3 weeks later...

This is hilarious. The circle of irony is complete. I for one can tell from personal experience that the mods are active on this forum. They're likely waiting for the forum to self moderate a little before being strict with guidelines.

lol, right? i honestly only replied because i knew it would look funny.

• 4 weeks later...