Romance

JackTrenton

gave Piper a bunch of stuff to carry and used the r button to transfer it to me when we got to the diamond city market. I thought Piper interviewing a diamond city resident in her underwear was funny at the end she said "at least this time he stopped to listen" Snicker snicker ok Piper he was listening real hard.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have anything against sex, and I do think that Bethesda was a bit prude when it came to romance (Seriously, not even kissing?) but I don't understand why people always want Witcher-level sex scenes in a RPG just because it's rated M.

Probably, the same reason they want skimpy mods 24/7...because they are closet preverts :ninja: .

But seriously, there isn't any reason really. You can get sex in real life..I myself prefer the sex in the fable series, where it fades out and then you wake up..I know hardcore roleplayers and not even they think graphic sex scenes are needed in an RPG..

I do like the idea of NPCs working for my attention though, it would give more meaning to NPCs for me. Maybe I wouldn't mercilessly slaughter them all the time then.... :pirate:

My word, it's like everyone has trouble keeping their pants on. Maybe try one of those outfits with suspenders? :wink:

Now seriously, even skipping over my opinions on miscegenation with NPCs, I find it... fascinating that some people essentially JUST saw their spouse brutally murdered -- not even just learned from some FBI guy that they lost their beloved spouse, but actually SAW them get murdered -- and apparently the apropriate attitude to RP is, basically, "yep, it's been two days. Good enough. Watch out, Commonwealth, The Storkbringer is on the loose! Iiiit's D-Day! Who wants my D?" :wink:

I'm sure someone somewhere is dreaming of a mod to lay Marcy Long and Mama Murphy, because they can't even wait to get to Diamond City to find Piper :wink:

Quoth Mr Spock, "Fascinating." :tongue:

I for one am glad they don't have sex scenes! But then again, i also think the whole 'romance' thing is a bit stupid.

I'm sick of having to turn people down in this game, they're throwing themselves at me and it's f*cking embarrasing!

I just lost my husband ffs (and i was quite attached to him lol), do they take me for a wh*re? Or just a heartless *b*tch*?

I can't think of anything worse than trying to chill with a game and having some horny NPC pestering me all the time!

Jesus people! Go out and get yourself some.

edit: wow that got censored a lot! Good to know i can say sex, but not wh*re or b*tch :/

Edited by Puddycat

I for one am glad they don't have sex scenes! But then again, i also think the whole 'romance' thing is a bit stupid.

I'm sick of having to turn people down in this game, they're throwing themselves at me and it's f*cking embarrasing!

I just lost my husband ffs (and i was quite attached to him lol), do they take me for a wh*re? Or just a heartless *b*tch*?

I can't think of anything worse than trying to chill with a game and having some horny NPC pestering me all the time!

Jesus people! Go out and get yourself some.

edit: wow that got censored a lot! Good to know i can say sex, but not wh*re or b*tch :/

You know you can turn them down, be BFF and stuff right?

Also, live your life already! I'm sure he would want you to be happy!

I have turned them down but they still keep asking me....Cait especially! Damn that woman needs a banana!

I have to actually avoid walking past them now when i go back to the castle so they can't pester me

edit: haha, i love how it changed D*ldo to banana!

Edited by Puddycat

Hmm, now THAT's a mod I'd love to see. I always wanted to tell Marcy Long, "If I tell you where Nora kept her vibrators, can go **** yourself already?" :wink:

Or.....

Increase settlement happiness instantly with a new crop......BANANAS! \o/