Male or Female PC? How come?

Kanori24

Female, if have to spend 100's of hours looking at the rear end of a character I prefer it to be a female rear end, yes I am that shallow.

That's not being shallow, that's just being human.

You, me and everyone else who has ever lived owes our existence to sexual attraction and I for one will not apologize for loving the female form (-sigh- is there anything better?)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously don't get males playing as females, especially in games where you can immerse with you character, but to each their own I guess...

I have a friend who feels the same way as you do, but speaking for myself, playing (or rather running) female characters is not so much about immersion as "having the full package" when it comes to RPG video gaming.

For example; I like FO4 cuz I like monsters, mutants, robots, exploration, action & adventure and Hot Chicks with Big Guns (both kinds...) so running a female character gives me everything I want during play. Female companions? Great - that means even more Hot Chicks with Big Guns!

My settlements tend be dominated by Hot Chicks and Robots, with males being in the miniority (how's that for social engineering).

When I play my games, I want everything I like... and I like science fiction, fantasy, horror and Hot Chicks.

I seriously don't get males playing as females, especially in games where you can immerse with you character, but to each their own I guess...

I have a friend who feels the same way as you do, but speaking for myself, playing (or rather running) female characters is not so much about immersion as "having the full package" when it comes to RPG video gaming.

For example; I like FO4 cuz I like monsters, mutants, robots, exploration, action & adventure and Hot Chicks with Big Guns (both kinds...) so running a female character gives me everything I want during play. Female companions? Great - that means even more Hot Chicks with Big Guns!

My settlements tend be dominated by Hot Chicks and Robots, with males being in the miniority (how's that for social engineering).

When I play my games, I want everything I like... and I like science fiction, fantasy, horror and Hot Chicks.

So, tell us how you really feel about hot chicks. :D

Yeah, I play as female sometimes just to see if anything is different.

I just gotta say, having seen hundreds (thousands?) of pics of players showing off their female characters, I have never once seen a hot chick in a video game. Just pixels and polys and oddly freakishly bending parts. What ever it is that makes a person sexually attractive has yet to be replicated in a video game character. Nothing wrong with trying to create a hot chick character, but it's like a quest for the holy grail, and try as you might you will never get there.

I have a similar thing in New Vegas, this is my lore friendly and gender balanced gang...

http://i.imgur.com/vsdUazM.jpg

I just gotta say, having seen hundreds (thousands?) of pics of players showing off their female characters, I have never once seen a hot chick in a video game. Just pixels and polys and oddly freakishly bending parts.

Well of course we're just talkin' about toons, dude (which have certainly improved over the few past decades). And more specifically, just what's ascetically pleasing in a video game - and it's all relative anyway.

In real life I've had the pleasure knowing plenty woman who were VERY sexually attractive, but who weren't necessarily "pretty" or "beautiful" in the conventional sense.

But we're talkin' about female characters in games, no matter how "pixel" deep. And I've certainly seen and created more than a few "hot" ones over the years.

I just gotta say, having seen hundreds (thousands?) of pics of players showing off their female characters, I have never once seen a hot chick in a video game. Just pixels and polys and oddly freakishly bending parts.

Well of course we're just talkin' about toons, dude (which have certainly improved over the few past decades). And more specifically, just what's ascetically pleasing in a video game - and it's all relative anyway.

In real life I've had the pleasure knowing plenty woman who were VERY sexually attractive, but who weren't necessarily "pretty" or "beautiful" in the conventional sense.

But we're talkin' about female characters in games, no matter how "pixel" deep. And I've certainly seen and created more than a few "hot" ones over the years.

In hind sight I would rather not have made that post, my apologies. I do think we could agree on aesthetally pleasing. :)

i don' understand why males playing as females is a big deal. Some guys play it for "teh beewbs". So?

Breaking news, guys like bewbs.

I can totally understand why someone picks one or the other, i usually play both when the opportunity is there.

But i always pick male first and tend to enjoy it more, and care more about the role playing aspects.

Oh, and i am a (straight) female.

And i love to be a female, do "female stuff", but when role playing, it is a lot more interesting for me to play as a guy.

I can't and don't want to be a male IRL, but it is exciting and challenging for me to try and act like one while role playing.

I never play as musclebrain square-jawed warrior soldier though, because other non-rpg games give me that boring option a lot. More like mage or scientist. And no, they never look feminine.

(However, i like to play dress-up with my males, i am stiil a girl :) )

Also these games are (sadly) written with a male played by male main character in mind, and playing as a female feels "out of place" sometimes.

Most females though pick a female charcter when they can, and i totally undertand because there aren't many games that allow it.

(However, i like to play dress-up with my males, i am stiil a girl :smile: )

Well... I must admit that's a large part of what I'm doing too :D.

I lot of the mods I download are clothing and "fem armor"... so, ya know - I can dress up my dolls. My animated dolls... who can then run around, get into adventures and kill and loot stuff.

Ah yes, it's good to be a gamer.