Nuka World, Raiders and the Minutemen (Preston)

Innocenceislost

After I killed all the raiders the icon for the red rocket changed from a Hail Hydra type icon to a rocket icon. The workbench there will now allow a minuteman settlement outside the park. I have only found the one workbench in nuka world but I think there is at least one mod to add more.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's annoying that you can't restore the main power in Nuka-World without doing this and ruining the relationship with Preston...You don't really get any choice, if you want to finish the Nuka-World main quest you have to do this...It would be better if the raider settlements in the Commonwealth was a side quest rather than a necessary part in finishing the Nuka-World main story.

i really like if someone could made a mod and made optional the raider settlement conquest. Since in order of how many Nuka World actractions we conquest for them, they can change their point of view on us. And just when we conquest all the places one of the 3 gangs start their rebellion.

I'm sitting at having given 1 of each zone to each of the Raider gangs, and not thinking of giving the 4th to any of them(which also means I won't be completing the main quest-line in Nuka-World. I think I'll ask for a mod that allows you to either give the 4th zone the the Traders(as a separate faction) or to keep it for myself(as a new settlement)...thereby not giving any one single Raider group more than a single zone, but that might require a lot of work(though it would be more interesting, imo).

Personally I'd give it to the traders. I mean, if the game can spawn a bunch of raiders from a list of a specific faction, walking around doing nothing, and a treasure chest, it seems to me like it could spawn some mercenary guards of a trader faction. It doesn't have to function any differently, basically.

Or I suppose it COULD spawn a few minutemen. It wouldn't even need one to paint a new flag for those, for you to hoist up the flagpole and clain the zone for them.

Preston turned completely hostile for me. He stole a bunch of stuff from my Sanctuary house. I killed him and then ate his corpse ;(

Kind of annoying that the raiders don't replace the Minutemen.

Honestly I don't see much difference between the two. Settlers are still "sharecroppers" either way. At least the raiders are up-front about who is in charge.

... and they won't get raided anymore, they are already under the "protection" of the gangs.