Real Magic? I would like to discover what you think real magic is in you opinion.

Deleted54170User

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many people who have played video game mages have stopped to ponder if they could determine for themselves their own words describing what real magic is in their way of thinking of it?

Magic is when you can burn someone alive with your willpower or strike lightning from your fingers, or raise dead, or at very least call down huge meteor on someones head, the rest is just a poor trickery...

On serious note, I think I keep playing games because they grant you this "magic" feeling you can never have in real world, killing kid inside you is worst crime imaginable to yourself...

Magic!

I still have a sense of my childlike self, a sense of care for those who raised me, while I had many challenges learning about sibling seniority and meeting the neighbors. Regrettably I knew some families who called their children kids. I have my childhood memories which sustain my awareness of what it was like to be a child among the people who raised me.

Because I did not fit in with the way the other older boys played Mom encouraged me to learn to plow (a masculine act upon the Earth's soil) and remove all the none edible plants roots from the garden area. She took over from there and planted seed, watered them, and nurture them to grow.

Our family had a great variety of food for the seasons that followed. 300 square feet of soil I tilled provided growing enough food for 6, but all 7 of us managed to get through some harsh Winters.

Is that real magic in any of your opinions?

Magic: A supernatural, paranormal power or force used to manipulate reality via the suspension or subversion of the laws of nature, often through methods such as ritual or incantation.

Thats the best definition I can come up with that includes most fantasy concepts of magic.

Closest real life correlation to this fantasy construct would be street magicians or movie special effects, but these of course are not supernatural and conform to the laws of nature. They are simply trickery, misdirection and manipulation. So they don't even come close to being magic, even though it seems like they are.

• 3 months later...

Be aware!

Some of the old fashion websites with only 'http' still exist.

For your own security don't go exploring in the links I found on Magick if your computer is for serious business purposes.

You've been warned.

While exploring the Unknown: How does the electric battery's magick work?

Magick with a 'k'!

I was at another Web dig site when I discovered the link. It is Just for Fun... Depending on how you define Fun? That is.

Digging around I found, for those enthusiastic about having a little fun, a for Fun test site >>> Do you have Magickal abilities? <<< Be sure you read the websites disclaimer before you get so excited you take out your magick (Morrowind) wand and zap the page for making you thinck, that's a 'k' not a 'c' the page has any real magick that you can learn.

If you want to play with real magic spells, "Take an Engineering Course in one of the accredited colleges or Universities."

TCP/IP was established many years ago on January 1.

Thanks to the creation of Transfer Control Protocol the Internet developed to the way we use it today.

With the TCP/Internet Protocol we were able to store files in a folder and transfer files from one college room to another.

Do you think TCP/IP fits in the category of REAL MAGICK?

TCP/IP was established many years ago on January 1.

Thanks to the creation of Transfer Control Protocol the Internet developed to the way we use it today.

With the TCP/Internet Protocol we were able to store files in a folder and transfer files from one college room to another.

Do you think TCP/IP fits in the category of REAL MAGICK?

And now we transfer files all over the world....

Automatic transmissions qualify as "Magick".... Black Magick at that.....