This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

So where do we stand on "Mods updated since" instead of/added to "Mods published since" filter to help browse updated/still functional and compatible mods.

For instance setting a filter for "Mods Updated Since November 7th 2017" on the Skyrim Special Edition mod page to show me all mods published anytime but only those that have a Last Update time of November 7th 2017 or after, ensuring maximum compatibility and stability with the current version of Skyrim Special Edition.

FYI last update SSE was on November 7th 2017, as far as I know.

I would like an option to be able to edit my username in the settings. Also, how to a send feedback thru Vortex? I'd like to be able to send some suggestions for Vortex. For now though I just post it here. I think we should be able to search for mods with Vortex from sites that have been integrated. For example, I would like to be able to search the Nexus or Steam Workshop for mods with Vortex without having to use a "broswer." You could make it so when your trying to search the Nexus for mods it would be in a list within Vortex much like when you enable and disable mods. You could even add an option to download mods from steam workshop or other sites if available. Worest case scenario for workshop mods is it could open steam or the workshop in a broswer. Anyways, I'd love to see more support for games with steam workshops. This way people could get workshop mods thru Vortex as long as they owned the game.

Edited by AlphaMason

I would like an option to be able to edit my username in the settings. Also, how to a send feedback thru Vortex? I'd like to be able to send some suggestions for Vortex. For now though I just post it here. I think we should be able to search for mods with Vortex from sites that have been integrated. For example, I would like to be able to search the Nexus or Steam Workshop for mods with Vortex without having to use a "broswer." You could make it so when your trying to search the Nexus for mods it would be in a list within Vortex much like when you enable and disable mods. You could even add an option to download mods from steam workshop or other sites if available. Worest case scenario for workshop mods is it could open steam or the workshop in a broswer. Anyways, I'd love to see more support for games with steam workshops. This way people could get workshop mods thru Vortex as long as they owned the game.

They would need to make their own browser for Vortex for that to work.

I too would love it if we could rename ourselves instead of wasting admins' time.

There is a Vortex extension to allow you to import Steam workshop mods https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/114

• 2 weeks later...

The "My Mods" shortcut is gone from the avatar dropdown-menu. This gave me a good scare where I couldn't find my Unpublished (i.e. yet-to-be-published) file because accessing "My Nexus Account" can seemingly only be done through clicking "Site preferences" through the avatar dropdown-menu or "My Mods" through the Mods dropdown-menu.

Solutions to this, in order of arguable optimality:

1. Making the My Nexus Account page the default when clicking "My profile" through the avatar dropdown-menu. You can already access your public-facing user page and forum profile from there, so it's only more convenient.
  2. The return of the "My Mods" shortcut.
  3. A way to access the "My Files" tab in My Nexus Account page from "User Files" in my user page.

The "My Mods" shortcut is gone from the avatar dropdown-menu. This gave me a good scare where I couldn't find my Unpublished (i.e. yet-to-be-published) file because accessing "My Nexus Account" can seemingly only be done through clicking "Site preferences" through the avatar dropdown-menu or "My Mods" through the Mods dropdown-menu.

Solutions to this, in order of arguable optimality:

1. Making the My Nexus Account page the default when clicking "My profile" through the avatar dropdown-menu. You can already access your public-facing user page and forum profile from there, so it's only more convenient.
  2. The return of the "My Mods" shortcut.
  3. A way to access the "My Files" tab in My Nexus Account page from "User Files" in my user page.

First off, the "My Mods" entry in the avatar drop-down is not gone for good. It was not removed.

But if you happen to run into it missing again, you can just as well click the "Mods" drop-down on the top and then the "My Mods >" link, which will lead you to exactly the same place.

Hi. Not sure if it is a right place to ask my question. I just went to Amorous Adventures topic on tis forum and found a sign that I can't reply to this topic. Why is that and how can I fix it? Thanks..

That means it is the forums copy of the comments section for the mod page. You can only reply through the comments tab on that mod page. It just a result of the forums providing the back end for the comments pages.

Добрый день, уважаемые посетители сайта, разработчики и администрация! У меня возник вопрос по поводу торговца Алого Когтя- при открытии всех наград в режиме "DayBreak" , но при вызове торговца в режиме одиночной игры тот предлагает мне стандартный товар. Каким образом можно "обновить" ассортимент товара у данного торговца и получить желаемое? Спасибо всем, кто ответит в разрезе вопроса!

The "My Mods" shortcut is gone from the avatar dropdown-menu. ... accessing "My Nexus Account" can seemingly only be done through clicking "Site preferences" through the avatar dropdown-menu or "My Mods" through the Mods dropdown-menu.

First off, the "My Mods" entry in the avatar drop-down is not gone for good. It was not removed.

But if you happen to run into it missing again, you can just as well click the "Mods" drop-down on the top and then the "My Mods >" link, which will lead you to exactly the same place.

I have to be honest: this is singularly unhelpful. I would appreciate a better explanation for the missing shortcut and a closer reading of my post.