Creation Kit for Skyrim Special Edition

TerrorFox1234

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I got a serious problem.

Launching Bethesda launcher is completely impossible. And I need it to access CK.

I've tried running it as adinistrator, in compatibility, uninstalling and reinstalling it, nothing worked. Can someone help me ?

Thx.

• 3 weeks later...
In response to post #62910351.

qeissoneguin wrote: someone help me? I downloaded the creation kit but when I start it looks like this: "The program can not be initialized because steam_api64.dll is missing on your computer. try reintaling it to resolve this problem"

did you ever figure out how to fix, i have same issue.

In response to post #62910351.

qeissoneguin wrote: someone help me? I downloaded the creation kit but when I start it looks like this: "The program can not be initialized because steam_api64.dll is missing on your computer. try reintaling it to resolve this problem"

did you ever figure out how to fix, i have same issue.

As the name suggests it's part of Steam. Is your Steam software operating correctly? Try reinstalling it. Also, are you downloading the correct version for whatever version of skyrim you are using?

• 5 months later...
In response to post #62910351. #69034221 is also a reply to the same post.

EpicSpire001 wrote: did you ever figure out how to fix, i have same issue.

search and download the dll, and put it in your program files. you can search a tutorial on YT if u want, donwloading Dll its kinda easy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
In response to post #62910351. #69034221, #73481468 are all replies on the same post.

EpicSpire001 wrote: did you ever figure out how to fix, i have same issue.
ViktorReznovv wrote: search and download the dll, and put it in your program files. you can search a tutorial on YT if u want, donwloading Dll its kinda easy.

You can just copy the dll from another game in your steam directory

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...