Jump to content

Photo

Zorlon - Levdia


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1716 replies to this topic

#1711
Stampede

Stampede

    Hunting trolls since '03

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts
OOC: I dont suppose we could start over? I'm probably alone in this train of thought though.

#1712
Malchik

Malchik

    The Wordsmith

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
OOC> I will let everyone choose to change character or stick with who they have. I'll take the type of character you want to play but give the name.

#1713
Mercbird

Mercbird

    Fan

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
>OCC Im good for Lisette still and will be online at least once a week, I dont think we post here more than that right?<

Lissette lobs the next fireball to Siffli ....

#1714
Malchik

Malchik

    The Wordsmith

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
OOC> Iredior took most of my free time up to now. I will finish this in a couple of posts if anyone is left to participate.

As the fireballs hit the camp the men rush to ask their leaders what to do. The leaders are dead, their necks snapped. Across one corpse is the arrow of the Black Slayers. The men are terrified and flee screaming into the forest. The cries 'The Slayers! The Slayers' reach those in the hut where Lurel, Midge and Ford are about to be attacked. Their would-be attackers turn and flee, too. The only risk remains from whoever is inside the building where the sick children and the stock of drugs are to be found. Lurel can teleport himself and two companions inside but has no way to notify Siffli and Lisette who are savaging the fleeing mercenaries. (Lisette Siffli please feel free to describe precisely how you are dealing with them.)

OOC> The rpg will end within a couple of posts. I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to it so near to the finish.

#1715
Switch

Switch

    That thing on the wall

  • Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
Ford grins. "Sweet! That was easier than I expected..." But his grin quickly fades as he lowers his weapon to his side. "But there's still the drug stock and the kids... we should get moving soon." He looks to Lurel.

#1716
ThetaOrionis01

ThetaOrionis01

    Remembering what once was...

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,109 posts
Lurel breathes a sigh of relief as the two guards flee. Immediately, he turns to untie Indril and Vreli.

"There isn't much time to talk," he says urgently as he saws through the ropes. "Do you know who is inside the building where you keep your supplies of the drug? It's what those bandits are after. I can teleport myself and two others there. The other two - I'm not sure whether it would be safer for you to go back through the tunnel, or go outside and try to attract Siffli's attention, before you get flame-grilled by a fireball. From the sounds of the commotion outside, I don't think you'd be in any danger from the bandits."

He suppresses a curse as the knife slips on a knot and nicks his finger. "We need to hurry. Indril, are you able to move? It might be safest for you and Vreli to wait here and recover your strength while we go on. Or you could attempt the tunnel - it should be reasonable safe, and lead you out of the camp altogether."


While waiting for Indril to reply he fingers one of the potions he has brought with him, certain that he will need it after the teleportation. He nods to Ford and Midge, as if to tell them to get ready.

#1717
Mercbird

Mercbird

    Fan

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Lobbing the last fireball she has the reserves to create directly at two guards she sees fleeing from a tent, Lisette hears the panicked cries of the mercenaries.

'Well the distraction seems to have worked, and just in time too, I'm all out !' Pushing her sweaty hair from her face with singed hands she grips her magical dagger and wills it into the shape of a longsword. Trying to get Siffli's attention at the same time, she starts working her way toward the tent she thinks Lurel, Ford and Midge are, knowing the Held will pick off any stragglers at their leisure from the safety of the trees.

Her one aim is now to get to that tent and she swings almost wildly at anything that looks like a mercenary, yelling at the top of her lungs for Lurel ...




IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.386 seconds