Creation Club Summer 2017

N7R

Here is a very informed discussion about the Creation Club, as well as some insights into the creation of game lore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2279&v=xXE0k657Sxs

As this video emphasizes, complex mods will never be a part of the Creation Club due to numerous restrictions. Truly great mods will still have to come through modders who use the Nexus as their primary means of distribution. However, I did catch the name of one particular modder who is part of the Creation Club who has done excellent house and armor mods on the Nexus. They even have a noted modder who has a thing for trains.

Just don't expect the Creation Club to provide mods like Outcasts and Remnants, Tales from the Commonwealth, Heather Casdin, and Fusion City Rising.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather Casdin is excellent. The only reason I started a new game. I am using Willow by the same author on FNV, also pretty good, and decided to try F4 again to check out Heather. F4 is the worst game I have ever played in regards to stability to start with and adding mods only makes it worse. Every other Beth game is just add mods and play. Doesn't bode well for the future of Beth games.

Just don't expect the Creation Club to provide mods like Outcasts and Remnants, Tales from the Commonwealth, Heather Casdin, and Fusion City Rising.

Thanks for mentioning these mods. Somehow they escaped my notice. They seem well worth a try.

The four best mods produced for Fallout 4 to date. I am about to try another one from one of the authors from that list called Dr. Nick: 50 ways to die.

Stumble Upon Interiors and Beantown Interiors add many more places to explore. There is also a quest mod to go to the moon- Project Lunar. You think CC will do small quest mods? I mean I could probably make one myself in 3-4 months. Sky has a ton of companion mods. Wonder why more aren't made for FO4? :happy: