The Care Taker

TerrorFox1234

I'd like to say thank you for this service. It's really useful to us. I know one modder who has been very ill, who is giving up her mods but passed them onto the Caretaker and I'm very grateful that the service can keep them going for her and for the community.

Well done, and thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hell's bells, . . . can't find the darn Double Endorse button for The Care Taker. Wish the Nexus crew would take a break from playing long enough to get organized. (The rest of us are on a schedule!)

:wink:

Well hell's bells, . . . can't find the darn Double Endorse button for The Care Taker. Wish the Nexus crew would take a break from playing long enough to get organized. (The rest of us are on a schedule!)

Â

:wink:

This comment is both heartwarming and infuriating. Thanks for the support and never come back! ;P

• 4 months later...

No that the General Mod Author Discussion forums are gone, how can I make a request. I would really love to have Suit Up in Skyrim SE. Even if I have to figure out how to compile it for SKSE64.

They're definitely still there.

No that the General Mod Author Discussion forums are gone, how can I make a request. I would really love to have Suit Up in Skyrim SE. Even if I have to figure out how to compile it for SKSE64.

The link is dead on the beginning of this forum.

"Requests related to The Care Taker must be made here. (Only accessible via the General Mod Author Discussion forums).

There are a few types of requests you can make, that we have provided templates for:"

Edited by MyHouseatl

The link is dead on the beginning of this forum.

"Requests related to The Care Taker must be made here. (Only accessible via the General Mod Author Discussion forums).

There are a few types of requests you can make, that we have provided templates for:"

You don't have access to the GMAD because only mod authors have access to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey There The Care Taker, well I can call you TCT if you like,

I like to tell you how much I like you mod about the Specture Universe mod how it is very much lore friendly but there is 1 problem, there is another mod that cover your mod temple with someone else moded temple from the Relices of Hyrule (which is kinda lore friendly) and i was hoping you can move your temple in Falkwreath hold to another area like which could be near where baindnet camp is near by. Thank you and nice to talk to you,

Dragonforge777- On Xbox 1 Iam called as LetEnclave111.