Bugs and annoyances of otherwise great mod manager

MysteriousGuy

5. Im confused with all the feedback routes. Forum feedback, feedback from inside vortex, feedback on github... Whats the proper place for feedback to be considered as feedback?

In Vortex, the three dot button next to user profile icon in upper right corner. Send feedback.

BTW: Nexus pays for traffic that Vortex generates.

5. Im confused with all the feedback routes. Forum feedback, feedback from inside vortex, feedback on github... Whats the proper place for feedback to be considered as feedback?

In Vortex, the three dot button next to user profile icon in upper right corner. Send feedback.

BTW: Nexus pays for traffic that Vortex generates.

True. On the other hand nexus pays for traffic that manual download generates too so whats your point?

True. On the other hand nexus pays for traffic that manual download generates too so whats your point?

The problem with the ads is on your end.

You have an option to not see them anymore.

True. Its called Adblock. :smile:

You seem quite proud to freeload off of Nexus' servers. Maybe they should make downloads premium only.

You seem quite proud to freeload off of Nexus' servers. Maybe they should make downloads premium only.

Last time i checked it was a free service. Maybe they should make downloads premium only. Would be interesting to see members and visitors count if that happens.

Funny how i start helping with finding program bugs and issues as a non-premuium or "non-supporter" and i get told by "supporters" that i should give my hard earned money to one site on the internet so that i don't see ads in a program im helping to fix. Not to mention i already said i dont mind ads but the amount of ads. But why bother reading when you can pretend to be higher.

Last time i checked it was a free service. Maybe they should make downloads premium only. Would be interesting to see members and visitors count if that happens.

Funny how i start helping with finding program bugs and issues as a non-premuium or "non-supporter" and i get told by "supporters" that i should give my hard earned money to one site on the internet so that i don't see ads in a program im helping to fix. Not to mention i already said i dont mind ads but the amount of ads. But why bother reading when you can pretend to be higher.

That was not my intention. As you can see, I'm not a premium user either. My point is, free to use does not mean free to operate, as Tannin has already made clear. Ads allow Nexus Mods to support itself without charging every user who wishes to use it. In addition, they've hired two new developers and are looking to hire a third, so they need to expand their revenue to compensate. This is probably the rationale for the ads inside of Vortex. While I agree it could be a little bit less intrusive, ultimately I don't have much of a right to complain.

Edited by oaabdellatif