BodySlide and Outfit Studio- using it on vortex

wpkaverage

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But this doesn´t solve the most annoying problem.
When you work with Outfit Studio to convert an outfit to another body reference and save the project, the created *.osp isn´t refreshed when you return to Bodyslide to apply your body preset to the clothes or armor.

You have to close Bodyslide and open it again to be able to use the new *.osp.

When you work with Outfit Studio to convert an outfit to another body reference and save the project, the created *.osp isn´t refreshed when you return to Bodyslide to apply your body preset to the clothes or armor.

Well...that's not a Vortex problem, that's a Bodyslide and Outfit Studio problem.

You should post in those forums

Well...that's not a Vortex problem, that's a Bodyslide and Outfit Studio problem.

I think it´s a Vortex problem, because it´s working when you use Bodyslide standalone or in other Mod Managers.

I think it´s a Vortex problem, because it´s working when you use Bodyslide standalone or in other Mod Managers.

I know it's not a vortex problem, because I use Bodyslide and Outfit studio just fine in Vortex, for Skyrim SE and Fallout 4.

Did you install it with Vortex?

Do you have your TARGET and START IN PATH set properly, that's the cause of most problems, along with people just extracting Body slide to their data folder so they end up with the wrong paths

My TARGET is - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\BodySlide x64.exe

My START IN - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

• 5 months later...

Okay, so I've done everything on this list thus far and I'm still having an issue I can't figure. Once BodySlide is open, all the outfit and whatnot are lacking there textures while displaying the "NO IMAGE" error on them. Did I mess up the paths or something? I'd really be thankful if someone could explain this too me.

Okay, so I've done everything on this list thus far and I'm still having an issue I can't figure. Once BodySlide is open, all the outfit and whatnot are lacking there textures while displaying the "NO IMAGE" error on them. Did I mess up the paths or something? I'd really be thankful if someone could explain this too me.

This is not a Vortex issue. You'll find more immediate help by opening a thread on a BodySlide forum or the appropriate game forum. In the meantime, if you've not already done so, open up "settings" on the BodySlide UI and check your paths.

• 1 month later...